Just checking in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys, just passing through, the passion is still strong, as is the same for this site, I see this forum has had a major re build, very different to how the old style was, so I guess someone else owns it, remember to use a VPN and hide your ISP address.

Sometimes I'm a prisoner,
Sometimes I'm the key holder,
But in reality,
I'm the key holder in my own prison.

Hippy.

Hi Guys, just passing through, the passion is still strong, as is the same for this site, I see this forum has had a major re build, very different to how the old style was, so I guess someone else owns it, remember to use a VPN and hide your ISP address.

But in reality,

Hippy.
Care to expand on that warning, no one here grows anymore
We are all too old, we just think about how it could have been if the world was full of Love

But in reality,

Hippy.

What's up Hippy? Long time no see. Hope all is well. I always use a VPN on the net at this point. Especially since I tend to download stuff on BitTorrent sites. Yes, the site has gone a major upgrade. Considering MarP was on life support with the plug about to be pulled I feel we are doing rather well. I understand your caution, and it is always wise to lean that way with MJ cultivation if you are not lucky enough to live in a Legal State. I hope you stick around and engage with some of our newer members and quite a few of our older ones. It is always nice to have another knowledgable grower around to help pass on their wisdom.

Latest posts

Back