just spamming you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, spammer . . . welcome to our forum . . . that frowns on spamming !! :hitchair:

:peace:

As if anyone here is stupid enough to email a complete stranger about seeds.

Classic said:
As if anyone here is stupid enough to email a complete stranger about seeds.

Or if and I say only if the remotest iota of possibility exists that the subject in question may just maybe be a law enforcement officer (obviously inexperienced and not well paid) doing some phishing??
naaaaahhhh just a spammer-what the heck was I thinking?

:48:

ODF

What is up with these people? They must have way too much time on their hands!!

atleast this one is Honest and lets a know he is spamming....lol....thats like the Bank robber that used the back of his business card for the stick up note...:hitchair:

4u2sm0ke said:
atleast this one is Honest and lets a know he is spamming....lol....thats like the Bank robber that used the back of his business card for the stick up note...:hitchair:
speaking of bank robbers. We had one here last evening, robbed a sporting goods, then a coupple of banks, then was tossin' money out of the car.
They arrested him at a local 5 star hotel handing out money in the lobby.. :rofl:..
you'da thunk he woulda at least went to a Super 6 err somthin' :confused2:

yeah...I think I read that news Hick...some folk eh?

LOL... dkl (if you only knew ;))... it kinda mellowed out after I caught the crackwhore peddling her wares around my grandkids and was impelled to leave her with a true understanding of my ire, but we still manage to watch the local news now n then...:rofl:
it's all left me with a li'l..."touch of grey" but "I'm alright"..:rofl:

geez . . . I'm guessin just the fire woulda been enough, man . . .

OK everybody . . . sing it !! :guitar:

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOaXTg3nAuY

This is just the kind of seed supplier im looking for, im gonna check him out.:hubba: :hubba: :ignore:

Latest posts

Back