Just to check..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentenced

Reaction score
Hello all.

Im growing and soil from seeds for the past 2 weeks or so.

im giveing my plants 400 w light at 18/6 cycle.

my question is:

i have inclosed some pics of my newly plants (sorry about the qualitty, ill put more if needed)

and im only giving them very little water every day and thats about it

i have the yellow green and blue Hessi bottles, and im not sure when to put the yellow one. cuz when they just spowrt out they still have food in there chell, and afer they grow they have some food from the solil.

i dont want to over feed them

there looking really good every day with only little water and there soil cup and the 400 w light

i know that i sould put the green one when there in the flowring stage, but im like 3 weeks earlier then that.

thanks a lot in advance

תמונה0001.jpg

תמונה0002.jpg

תמונה0003.jpg

How high away from your plants is your light. They seem to be stretching a bit. It looks like you are using an hps, is that right? They are also small for 2 weeks old.

They are way too young to be feeding them. Wait another week or 2.

You should spend $10 and get a flouro strip from lowes or home depot to veg under. IME hps can stunt babies alittle. Try flouros or cfl's to veg under they have more blue for vegging. hxxp://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=163707-337-SN-120-PH-120V-U&lpage=none
xx=tt

well yeh iv heard allot about using that lamp for start

its not about the $$ just said if ill put it like one and half meter from the floor maby that'll give the smae result
any way do you think i should continu with just giving them water?

Latest posts

Back