Kandy Kush Skunk And Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Wanted to give my free seeds a try. So the wife picks Kandy Kush. Here I go. The three on the left are the Kandy Kush, There friends are from top to bottom White Rhino, AI, Barneys farms LSD and last but not least Moby Richard all four fem seeds. Also my mutt.

100_1012.JPG

100_1017.JPG

100_1016.JPG

cute seedlings...love the dog. cute little white mouth...awww

me to aswel RJ im starting mine in a couple of days so il be watching:D

Happy New Year Everyone, Here are some updated pics.The left are the Kandy Kush. There still under floros until next week then to the veg room.

100_1018.JPG

100_1020.JPG

100_1022.JPG

3 outta 3 popped :aok: excellent, ray

Looks like we will hve plenty of chances to see these freebies grow out...excellent...it will be nice to be able to compare growing styles and the different results they yield...

RayJay Good lookin babies man... Ive got that LSD and the Moby D*ck goin right now too... Prob just a few days behind you....

What do you flower with??

this is gonna b fun. can't wait to watch how everyone does with their grows.
different mediums, lites and nutes.

GL RAY JAY, FRUITY, JAAM and ZIP!

$$

Hi Guys, Ya this should be interesting eager to see others grows. Ant I have 1 1ooo watt and a 600 watt in my flower room. But I just ordered a 600 watt system w/ air cooled hood and a lumatek digital ballast. Also ordered a extra ballast. When they get here Ill be setting up 3 600 watt HPS in the flower room. Getting rid of the old 1000.

Hi guys, Ive been lazy the last few weeks.(Hate trimming) transplanted last night. will take better pics in a few days after the shock wares off. The three at the bottom of pic are the kandy kush.

100_1027.JPG

my moby **** is about 3 weeks from harvest and I am loving this plant...I think you will be pleased with her I cannot wait to smoke her...

Hi 2 dog, I just harvested a moby richard and I really liked the way it grew. I like the way it smokes even more. it has a different taste and smell, and the high is nice and mellow. I think you'll like.

awesome I love the way it grows as well and it seems like a quick maturing plant.. thanks for the smoke report.

Hi again, Its been a month since the grow started.Things are going good. There over the shock of transplanting and starting to get there grow on. Here are a few of the Kandy. There friends are in the group shot. Will take some pics of the friends later.

Ray Jay

100_1035.JPG

100_1036.JPG

100_1037.JPG

100_1040.JPG

100_1041.JPG

100_1042.JPG

100_1044.JPG

so i take it that the kandy kush x sunk is a strong indica ? are they stayin' short ? just asking cause all of my freebies cept for the sleestack have recently popped and am wonderibg what to expect...your "kids" look pretty good so far...keep it up. oh yeah ! (waving hands and fingers) MOOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back