Keeping your plants damp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KPM

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to know if keeping my plants moist with a spray gun is good? And what about spraying them with carbonated water?
icon3.gif

I just wanted to know if keeping my plants moist with a spray gun is good?
You could get away with it in veg with good ventilation but I wouldn't in flower.
what about spraying them with carbonated water?
I tried it and honestly couldn't tell any difference. In theory, it's supposed to give your plants a lil extra co2.

.... and only mist before lights on or after lights off, never in full light, or you risk burning your plants.

As b' said it's not a good idea while flowering ... only increases the chance of bud rot.

Thanx guys, so are there any inexpensive ways of increasing the co2 in my grow area? And what does an ioniser help?

ive been using a backpackers single burner stove, when i want a little more co2. just a few minutes every now and then, since it does put out alot of heat. but it is a cheap way to produce it.

ive noticed a few different little propane gadgets in the background of alot of grow room pic's.

ok slick shot every1 for the mad advice please can ya'll go and look in our gallary and see if our bud is ok or what are we doing wrong!!

one love!

Hey guys i have two quick questions, first, would it be bad if i put a young plant(still in veg growth) under light for only twelve hours a day? and on my bigger plants all the tips of the leaves are going brown and falling off, and ideas on whats happening here?

KPM said:
Hey guys i have two quick questions, first, would it be bad if i put a young plant(still in veg growth) under light for only twelve hours a day? and on my bigger plants all the tips of the leaves are going brown and falling off, and ideas on whats happening here?

Yes and sounds like nute burn, need details and/or pics.

I never sprayed my plants yet Its not nessasary.

There is no chepo easy way to add CO2 thats going to make any differance. Added CO2 is also not nessary for sweet big buds.

Latest posts

Back