Kinda bummed on 4/20....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollarspot73

"Livin on Tulsa Time"
Reaction score
So,,,the story goes like this,,,,ordered some beans from the Attitude,,,,got there "super stealth" delivery + free tshirt....waited patiently on international delivery,,,checked tracking number every day....day of delivery comes.....and no package to be found,,,,waited 3 days (in case of a mistake) nothing....emailed them back about not recieving my package...and they replied that if it showed delivered,,,then they DONT guarantee it.....Not really upset with the company yet,,,due to all of the really good reviews here,,,as a matter of fact,,,that is why I ordered from them....but it wasn't until AFTER I payed for the beans that I found out it came thru the USPS....not UPS....after being a member here for just a little while and reading my brains out about how to start with good stock instead of questionable strains.....just frustrates the bejeezus out of me to not recieve my order....not to mention the money I spent to buy the beans and their silly "cover" tshirt....sorry,,,,just a rant....tried to do it right the first time and get slapped upside the head...

well going from the title i can only say i hope ya sore *** heals real quick

kinda bummed ya either bummed or not

rotflmao

uk420maan

Sorry to hear about your luck, but as I've always said don't spend more than your willing to loose. Just hang in there another few days the postman may still show up...take care..

dude, how many days since you ordered?

The tracking number doesnt work once the package hits the US.

Ive never had it take longer than a couple weeks. Dont worry, they will show, patience man, patience. Good luck friend, i will be expecting good news.

if it ws thru usps, it will be ALOT easyer to find out what happened to your package if you just walk up to the post shop. i always had more luck getting info out of usps than ups when i used to sell on ebay.

update,,,,,according to my US tracking number it said the package was delivered at residence on 4/15.....soooo its not likely that I will recieve it....its money I could afford to lose...but it just s**ks...the company did their part,,,,either USPS messed up on the addy,,,,or I have some sketchy neighbors who like to pick up packages off the stoop....toss this one up as a learning experience and go from there,,,,thanks for all of your responses...

That blows. You really need to go back to Attitude and tell them this story, ask for at least a discount, free beans, something. Sad that where we are with this growing thing you can't really do something as dumb as ask the people at the post office--and I'd advise strongly against that.

Best advice I got? Shake it off, pinch Attitudes' tail.

Latest posts

Back