Kinda ******

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arual6

Reaction score
Okay, so I've only been smoking for a couple years now. I used to do a little bit everyday until this year when I cut back to doing it about 2 days a week. Now sometimes when i take a big hit or blaze a lot I experience some weird shit happening to me. I start to feel really light headed and almost want to pass out. Everything goes black and I get dizzy. This has happened 3 times now and it's really weird. The first time my whole body was drenched in sweat and I can never hear anything when this happens. Its like a big ringing in my ears, or really loud static. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS or how I can prevent it?

Man thats some wild stuff, ringing of the ears usually happens when some one free bases stuff, maybe you should try a different connect, or GROW YOUR OWN!

ive had something similar well.. i didnt have the hearing/ear thing but your just gettin way blazed dude haha... when you feel like your gonna pass out you know you took a major hit to the brain, im sure your fine maybe just try to get more smoke in your lungs rather then keeping it in your mouth i think thats why its hitting you so fast, but im not a expert just a educated guess.

dude ive had that feeling i dont know wat its from but its not my bud cus i buy from a close friend i think its from lack of oxygen to ur brain next time take a hit and hold ur breath for a long time if it happens right after or during that than thats proly it

Yeah what jerry said makes sense. Try taking a few breaks between each hit. Take deep breaths (of oxygen) and see if it helps at all. Get back to us on it too.

I think i know what your taking about...cept the hearing thing. but i use to and sometimes get the lightheaded dizzyness thing with the black vision thing....except i also would see red dots kinda like after a camera flash. strange thing is ive never gotten it while smoking. during my adolesent days it would happen to me a lot in the summer on hot days...usually after standing up from kneeling on one knee and standing up quickly....its crazy..almost fall right over but you cant see how to land! happen to me a dozen times some days but usually they wouldnt be too bad. i guess i never did ask anyone about it so i have no idea what it is. good luck to you!

yeah same here from standing up too quickly but the ear thing only happens whne im high so i htink its pretty normal

Latest posts

Back