KindBuds Trip Tracks + Remixs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
Started as this became that now it's just a Trippy jams treated

Last edited:
Had paragraphs hit back button accidentally I'm celebrating my birthday regret shaving my hair I need to go back in time lol here's what I rolled up few hrs ago....

Run down coming later voice clip didn't work last don't feel like figuring it out right this second ✌

Man I'm entirely to intoxicated all the time lmao wow man this is me in a illegal state man legal state is going to be a whole new level of intoxicated.....

Well guess I'm turning this into a thread for trippin jams and start sharing and saving them I heard a killer 1 earlier that I forgot No More Never Again Trip Tank started LoL

Last edited:
Man gotta get over her Heat Waves be freaking me out sometimes all I can think of is her and I get stuck and waste my cereal its ok just next song staring into the wall imaging what I lost and need to forget about another doobie time Scooby lets go lol need more

20221113_023914.jpg

Last edited:
Oh and anyone feel free if you got some Tripp jams post them need to rename this thread to Stoners Trip Zone lol

That dam joystick whammy bar when i see it throws me back to the 90s playing half life on windows killing aliens

I'm Blueeee NeedDDD to get back to GReeNNn and just chillin getting High higher up in the sky

Sped Up heat waves better then the Og slow version
Those reflections **** people up... your true self isn't in the mirror it's internal and people dwell on looks when they need to be on there energy and there aura not appearances appearances can be masks all kinds of damn plastic surgery and ******* super makeup nowadays well sighing off BeFoRe The Mod Police Jump on lol ✌❤🎶

You should never drink bro,, especially if your on a website.
You posted a picture of a vagina on the other thread. We have women on this site. Our Admin is a women. You have been here along time and you know better.
Again. Don't drink if you can't behave yourself.

Last edited:
The moderators where asleep was a joke those pics are old old posted them before somewhere on here never drink it was my birthday I usually don't but said change up time..... Oh a pusy arrest me I'll tale that charge lol.... Hey that's the p-ussy picture guy lol sorry sorry I do humbly apologize been a whole new fight without that woman then the one with her..... After court I'm being brother wish I had I'm brining a vehicle up for my lil brother in Boston that I fixed for him my older brothers got some answering to do supposed to get a little place but guess I gotta do that too and gonna get a flower and veg tent up and running Then probably.... Valentines day sounds good quick trip to Cali to bust her bubble and get closure for the last 8 not just this years......

But anyways please don't hold it against me 🙃🙂🙃

Angie removed the picture and said if you pull this drunk shit again she will remove you from this site.
So I would be very careful if I was you. Angie doesn't play.

Latest posts

Back