Kindphriend Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what drying and curing method are you using, and what height were your ladies when you gave them the chop? an answer would be nice!lol
and also, how long will the process take in total?
The reason i ask is i`ve been hearing ppl say to cure for 3 months!

shuggy4105 said:
what drying and curing method are you using, and what height were your ladies when you gave them the chop? an answer would be nice!lol
and also, how long will the process take in total?
The reason i ask is i`ve been hearing ppl say to cure for 3 months!

I dried my ladies in a closet upside down for about one week. Then i put them in jars and open the jars ever day for about an hour. the height at the time of harvest was about 3 to 3 1/2 feet. The whole curing process takes about one month at least for it to be cured nicely. I have only cured mine for about one week before trying some of the better nugs. it´s really not enough, but the taste and stone is very nice.

*kindphriend*

So the full curing process isn´t finished, but the buds are dry and have been curing for one week. The total aroma isn´t there, but it is coming. The smell before smoking is very sweet....it almost smells like sugar. The smoke is very smooth with a nice dank flavor and a sweet danky finish. It leaves a little sting on the lips after smoking which I personally love. But very very smooth. The high is great....lots of energy. It gets you super high with one good chalky bong rip or two or three hits of the oney. It makes you want to do things, but the mental sitimulate isn´t really there, a mental couch-lock with you body telling you to run. It´s fun stuff and exactly what I was looking for in a smoke. I would recommend this strain to anyone who is looking for something easy to grow with crystally results. check it out!

CIMG2669.JPG

CIMG2670.JPG

CIMG2671.JPG

CIMG2672.JPG

Great job man! You know, I see all of these spectacular harvests going on here we should make a MP "4:20" so to speak when we all go to chat and smoke. Haha.

Getting another journal going any time soon?

the matter of curing is again a personal preference.. more and more growers like the so called green taste of freshly dried buds with minimal cure 2weeks or less. Point is.. is that if the bud is ready to smoke it will burn to a nice gray ash.

Until it does leave it in the jars...it only takes a week or so in the jars to get that nice gray ashing when you burn it.

is it possible for the plant to not bud and only grow leaves? may be stupid question but i dont grow...

Latest posts

Back