Krazy Strain Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legendary Genetics

Reaction score
I named this strain "Krazy". Let me just say I am very happy with the final product here. Comprised of Chocolate Thai, Lambsbread, and Dutch Passion '96 Buddha. You won't find the taste of Amsterdam in this bud. Most of these girls came down after 10 weeks, however some went for an extra week. Grows sativa-dominant with a lot of uniformity. I got about 4 ounces per plant. Smells Earthy with chocolate undertones in the taste. Smoking her is a real treat. I noticed even though I didn't have a water during the smoking session my mouth didn't end up being dry at all. The smoke is very smooth. It's a creeper. An immediate buzz will follow the first hits and give it about 10 minutes and you'll love this stuff. The high is a very unique soaring sativa high. I'm really happy with the results. I got to run now, but I'll post more on it when I get back.

So this is a 3-way cross? How long and how many generations have you been working with this plant? 4 oz from a mainly, almost pure sativa, thats very impressive

massproducer said:
So this is a 3-way cross? How long and how many generations have you been working with this plant? 4 oz from a mainly, almost pure sativa, thats very impressive

There's a little bit more to it than the typical 3-way cross. Multiple generations of breeding here, I can't just call my work done at a straight cross. I been working with the line of Chocolate Thai for awhile now. It's an F4 that displays my favorite traits the unique strain has to offer. I started working with the line from Chocolate Thai bag seeds. As far as the Lambsbread goes, it's from the island of Jamaica. Old timer has been growing the line for many years and kept the genetics "Fresh and pure". He claims to have the best herb on the island, but I know a few people who like to make that claim. This is my first time working with the Buddha. Bought the seeds in 2003 on a trip to Amsterdam. Original Buddha from Dutch Passion seeds. The yield and uniformity aren't the best qualities of the strain, it's the soaring high. Very spacey.

Timmyjg6 said:
Wow, impressive. Pics???

Unfortunately my countries laws aren't the greatest and I don't have much confidence in my rights or my privacy.

Latest posts

Back