ladies got the claw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stayhigh

Reaction score
can some one please tell me why my ladies r clawing. i have 2 chicks in flowering, both miracle gro 4ft floros. both r clawing one is getting brown around the tips and showing brown thru out most of the leaves. The real sick one is in a 5 gallon the just clawing one in a 3gallo. what causes clawing and what caeuses the browning around the edges then gradual rotting of the whole leaf
:( :( :( :( PLEASE HELP

your are frying your plants with fertilizer 1 either you are adding to much 2 their is salt build up in the soil from over fertilizing.
Do not give it more fert thinking its under feritilized you need to flush out your soil pour about a gallon of water or more into your bucket id say if your using a 5 gal about 1-3 gals you decide do it all at once make sure you have somehting to catch the water with that drains out. And make sure not to give it any firt. for a while how far along is it in buding? if it is past a month in budding i wouldent give it any more fert. peroid
*Puff*

Thanks but i hardly use ferts. yes i'm beyond a month into flowering. the salt build up could b right but ive flushed her about 2 weeks ago, took the dead leaves off now they're coming back

Is the soil you're using "Miracle Grow" soil with nutrients in it?

How many lumens of light are you providing?

What type of light?

How much are you watering?

2 4ft floros(1soft 1warm) yes mircle gro with nutes.watering only when needed. i just flushed AGAIN. please give me a good brand of soil. cant locate fox farm in my area

stayhigh said:
2 4ft floros(1soft 1warm) yes mircle gro with nutes.watering only when needed. i just flushed AGAIN. please give me a good brand of soil. cant locate fox farm in my area
Any soil that has no nutrients in it already. You'll have to find some. Try a nursery maybe.

Your problems are coming from using ANYTHING with miracle grow soil. It causes burns.

Get your plants into some plain soil fast. The damage won't repair, but the new growth should be alright.

You need more light as well if you want to maximize your plants. I would suggest reading a lot of posts here.

do u think it wise that i do that this late into flowering

If you've over nuted your plants, there really isn't any choice. You have to fix the problem.

Flushing would create just as much stress. Yes, I would re-pot them. Be very gentle and you'll see some overnight stress anyway.

You may want to back your lights off a little for a day or two. It'll lessen the stress.

Lessens learned while growing are the hardest lessons.

Good luck man.

listen this is my first grow so kinda walk me thru the repotting thing

Latest posts

Back