Larry OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
I put 6 fem Larry OG seeds into jiffy peat pellets on 12-20-12. They all popped in two days. I transplanted into 5 inch square pots full of Happy frog and Ocean Forest mix. I use mykos sprinkled on the roots. Feel free to stop by and check in at any time. Thanks. varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphprrQ29S.jpg

Looking good, one of my favorite strains. Good Luck.

Green Mojo bro....are these beans from Swerve, Cali Connection?

Thanks for the Mojo guys. Yeah Hammy they are from Cali Connection. I am super excited to try this smoke!

juniorgrower said:
Thanks for the Mojo guys. Yeah Hammy they are from Cali Connection. I am super excited to try this smoke!

You will enjoy it...still my favorite smoke. I just need to make room to get my cut of it back.:)

I've been doing a little research on this strain and from what I read it's the best strain that CC has to offer.

Good luck with it bro :) I just harvested a LarryOG at 9weeks and got it in the dryer. She grew seriously bushy and not too high up :) some very nice buds on her and smelling very sweet and fruity. I can't wait to smoke some.

I would recommend doing some topping or Fimming followed by some SC and tie the branches down to open up the center of the plant. Then when she reaches the flowering stage, go in and clean out all of the small lower stems and then tie up the bigger stems as the buds will get heavy :)

Thanks for the advice HP. Glad to hear she grows bushy rather than tall, I don't have a lot of head room to work with. I usually top my plants to keep them from getting too tall.

My pheno grew like a bean pole it's first run from seed. It didn't want to side branch for nothing. Once I started running her from clone and using aggressive training early on she became very bushy.

Thanks for the heads up Hammy. What did you use for training methods? LST?

juniorgrower said:
I put 6 fem Larry OG seeds into jiffy peat pellets on 12-20-12. They all popped in two days. I transplanted into 5 inch square pots full of Happy frog and Ocean Forest mix. I use mykos sprinkled on the roots. Feel free to stop by and check in at any time. Thanks.View attachment 199571

That is good soil, i used to use that and was very happy with the results.

Greenest of mojo for a great Larry run.

Yeah I have been happy with this soil too rose. I add a cup of dolomite lime per cubic foot and some extra perlite also.

Here is a little better picture of the little Larry's. They are 12 days old today. varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpyhdr5z.jpg

juniorgrower said:
Thanks for the heads up Hammy. What did you use for training methods? LST?

I topped them at least once, some more than once and used lots of pinching and pipe cleaners to tie them down.

Lookin real good pilgrem hopin yual keeps that green thumb yurs for long time to come ;)

BWD

Thanks BWD, good thing I have lots of help from folks around here. I have never LST'd before, should I start training them now or wait until there a bit bigger?

Not me style so I dont knows friend, sure someone with that technique be comin down trail soon ;) Good luck friend

BWD

Not much you can do just yet, but mine grew long and lanky without training so when its time, get on top of them, i will say that even the long lanky branches added a lot of weight the last 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back