Larry OG---the Cali Connection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
this is a gift from a friend---many thanks to my bff---dropped 5 in a glass today

Larry OG 005.jpg

Larry OG 006.jpg

Wow, nice friend, i will be watching these. It will be fun to see if you are as smitten as Hamster Lewis and so many more around here.

Greenest mojo ever Orange!

:ciao: :farm: :icon_smile:

My Favorite strain, keep us posted, i will be watching.

Gotta watch this one - Green Mojo!

key

Dman1234 said:
My Favorite strain, keep us posted, i will be watching.

:yeahthat:

Of all the strains I have smoked and or grown she is still my very favorite. Likes to eat, needs a bit of training and is tough as hell to root clones. I would take mine 9 weeks for a very solid buzz and 10 for the Narcotic, knock down high. Like getting hit in the head with a brick. Green mojo.

Meeee Tooo :) I just tried the Larry for the first time a couple weeks ago and it instantly became my favorite all time smoke. Awsome smell, flavor, and great high. I take mine to 9weeks, gives an interesting blend of nice creative clear head high with a nice comfortable body stone :)

I am discovering that she is a PITA to clone though. Hey Hammy any cloning suggestions? I am using a bubble cloner that works great on most strains.

I love the larry as well. My first larry grow was reg seeds like you got and it turned out great. The second grow I did was 10 fem seeds and 4 hermied on me. Still came out okay but I was a little bummed about that. Green mojo on your grow!!!

Hushpuppy said:
I am discovering that she is a PITA to clone though. Hey Hammy any cloning suggestions? I am using a bubble cloner that works great on most strains.

I would take twice as many cuts as you normally do, make sure the host plant is healthy, and use rooting hormone. Preferably Clonex. Might be hard to do in a bubble cloner. I use Rapid rooters.

I have enjoyed Larry for a long time, until I was forced to take a hiatus, for a few months. Larry is one of my all time favorites. Consider me subscribed.

Homie

Thanks Hammy :) I have had some to fail already in my bubble cloner. They seem to rot very quick. I do use the cloning gel. If the problem persists, I may have to pop a few into my rooter cubes. My first clone run went off without issue but that was in a different bubble cloner. I may end up having to do some experimenting to find the best method. At least I still have 2 hardy mothers growing right now. :)

Latest posts

Back