last minute test questions??

rp1982

Reaction score
i had a pop test today. i was only given 2 hours notice so i drank like 85-90 ounces of water and went and took it. was that enough water to dilute my piss?? if it was diluted and nothing showed up as positive i can go take another test and i have a few days to prepare with my order from www.passyourdrugtest.com which is coming tomorrow. so i am just wondering if that was enough water to drink considering i smoked yesterday. my piss was pretty clear so i think i should be fine. any one who can help with any info would be greatly appreciated.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
drink mad water- take vitamen b-12..... to yellow yer piss up....dont worry about a drink or anything- there a waste of money and can show up in some lab tests.

if its a blood test yer (edit)..:(

ive been on probation before and taken mad tests- take niacin too, another thing that helped me pass.

goodluck!

rp1982

Reaction score
but do u think that the amount of water i drank was enough to dilute it today when i took the test??

rp1982

Reaction score
just drinking water and taking b-12 wont work . i tried and had to retest because they do tests on gravity levels in the urine as well as creatinine, which get lowered if you drink a ton of water a couple hours before the test and show dilution.

rp1982

Reaction score
i am on supervision for Driving under the influence of cannibis and cant fail cuz i dont know what will happen but it will be bad

Latest posts