Last try for Larry OG Lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
Ok so after all of the vacationing Ive done this summer its time to try running some of the beans I have in my box. I havent been here much lately but will try to update as things go. This will be my third attempt at Cali's Larry OG. The first 2 attempts, one got pulled due to possible heat and the second was a sausage fest.
A week ago I popped:
2 Larry OG reg. (my last 2)
4 Cali Connect Mix Pack reg.
2 Mandala Seeds Mandala 1 reg. (my last 2)
1 Paradise Seeds Wappa fem. (freebie)
All beans germed and have been put into soil under cfl's.
Im still running G-13 Purple Haze 7 ladies 5 weeks into 12/12 in hydro and plan on keeping her around for awhile. Im giving up the G-13 blueberrygum Im running. I have 4 ladies 5 weeks into 12/12 in SS. Tasty smoke, but I just dont like her well enough to not give up the space.
What Im hoping for is a nice short stout male from any of the regs Im running to dust the PH with if fall doesnt turn into winter too quickly.

green mojo for you friend. :) Sounds like you got a great lineup in your stable so that's cool you have something to fall back on.

I've heard some very good things through the years online about Wappa, taste and whatnot being topnotch. Good stuff...

Good luck and Green Mojo....hope you get a stellar Larry OG female.

im quite sure my next grow will be larry og. im watching. :)

Thanks for the well wishes and female mojo everyone. So far things are looking good. I had some cuts for my next run of my PH blasting roots so I put them in my 18 gal DWC to veg next to the new babies. I just flipped on the 400 MH last night (at a distance) and will be lowering the light a few inches a day until optimal height. When I find my camera Ill get some baby pics and what I currently have running.

Its been awhile. Ive been busy lately with family issues and havent had time to get on here and update. I finally got a lady Larry. I just flipped her a little over a week ago. I also ended up with a mix pack female a Mandala1 female and the fem Wappa. they were flipped with the Larry. I ran short on room and transplanted into larger pots much later than I had liked but they look good enough. I had a nice studly Mandala 1 male I wanted to chuck some pollen with but some doosh broke into my back shed that I was going to use for breeding. The didnt steal anything, just cut the lock. Im glad I didnt have anything going on in there when they did it. So I opted out of doing any breeding for awhile.

:ciao: AK, good to see you again, hope all is well! Sorry to see the break-in issue, good nothing was taken! Be safe and happy growing!

Howdy ak, good to see you bouncing around again. Congrats on miss Larry!

Yeah Im still kickin around. I just havent had alot of time to get on here. Im either busy with school or tending the ladies. I promis to get some pics up when theres anything worth seeing.

Latest posts

Back