Late into to this...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseaf

Western Hemisphere
Reaction score
I never knew weed could be so damn nice. Sort of a scientist here. I have read one book and several thread on different sites. I am looking for forward to growing a couple of plants.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Always enjoy the new guys and gals coming by. Welcome and I hope you have a long and gratifying stay!

Thanks, I plan be around. A friend just offered me a baby jar full of seeds. I don't know the quaility of the weed, but it is a start until I can get some "speciality" seeds.

Plenty of info here to help ya.
Look in the resource section-there are at least three grow guides I know of and probably more....

:farm: :ccc: :farm:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!! :farm: :ccc: :farm:

Gb

I just purchased Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes, I find the information very good in the book.

well well.. glad you got a close look at it.. see how world being selfish with it?
I'm more than sure there is many of huge rich houses have their own "cool room" or "smoke room" in hidden places.. or whatever... those people need to quit buying from dealers.. these is death cycle and sometime there is some growers stuck in the trap and grow for someone else.. which is really sucks..

grow your own..be yourself keep it to yourself..and stay out of trouble.. from IME I should have kept everything to myself.. but oh well.. here you go.. and be safe..

Latest posts

Back