Laughing Strains??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry...:eek: musta' been that hash that had me feelin' ornery... :hubba:

The only thing that ever gave me the uncontrollable goofeys was growing in cow **** in a pasture.

Well it wasnt uncontrollable,,but I woke up with my face hurting this morning from the FireCraker I ate last night. Grin from ear to ear. My Wife was laughing at me my eyes were so red.

WeedHopper said:
Well it wasnt uncontrollable,,but I woke up with my face hurting this morning from the FireCraker I ate last night. Grin from ear to ear. My Wife was laughing at me my eyes were so red.

Wow!! I have not heard of a firecracker since the mid 80's. The guy that introduced me to smoking weed made some firecrackers one night. I have not heard anyone mention them since then.

He made his with Ritz crackers and peanut butter. Is this the smae thing that you are referring to? I need to try those again.

Thanks everyone for all the responses about the "Laughing Weed".

Yeah,,they are good. I made some more last night.

been smoking for over 25 years and some early harvested stuff can be really speedy and giggly. white widow with mostly milky and some clear with no amber still gives me the gigs. what i really like is when you have 3-4 kinds of herb and a couple types of hash and you end up spending a couple hours walking around in a horror movie,jumping at noises and tripping out on shadows.i have experienced psycadelic effects from herb that were very close to fungus trips in intensity.

i think the laughing comes from being new, or not smokin like a cronic. when i first started in 85 i lol alll the time, couldnt stop. now i hardly giggle or lol like that. good luck

I think the laughing comes more from the company your with,than the smoke.

Durban Poison will give you a trippy high if you use a minimum 1000w bulb on them. The intensity of the light makes the plant produce thcv which is the cause of the trippy high. Maybe it also gives the grin too, I don't know about that.

We had some Bubblegum in Amsterdam a few years ago that left my g/f & I giggling at nothing for ages. Never had anything remotely as giggly as that stuff. Damn fine weed.

Great thread btw.
W

Wow!

Suprised to see this thread woken after a month long nap! Thanks to everyone for your replies.

I think I'll harvest some White Widow a little early like Proto suggested. I'll keep you all posted on the effects.

Thanks again!!

Northern lights seems to give me the giggles... but then again so do most strains!!

Hi !
Please Help!

I corresponded with banks , because I am looking for the

best , strongest uncontrollable hysterical
giggle laughter effect,
what seeds the best?

A psychedelic high.

A giggling high.

A social, chatty high.

1.ACE Seeds-Tical
Guatemala sativa X Kush Haze.
75% sativa / 25% indica

2.Buddha seeds-Pulsar
20% Indica 80% Sativa

3.World of Seeds Feminised-High Tension,
30% Indica / 70% sativa Race: Colombian
The effect is described high energetic, uplifting and giggly.

or Strawberry Blue Feminised
Mostly sativa (75%)
Strawberry Blue gives you mild body, yet strong cerebral high.

4.Kiwi Seeds-White Island
75% Sativa / 25% Indica
Genetics: Skunk x Sativa
Australian, New Zealand / Bay of Plenty x Kiwiskunk F1
spicy sativa tastes

5.Eva Female Seeds-Jamaican Dream
Mostly indica,It produces a strong effect, happily sativa, very active.

6.Sweet Seeds-Smile
Genetics : Sativa

7.Sensi Seeds-Skunk Kush
Type:Indica, Genetics:Hindu Kush x Skunk #1
The effects are a warm body centered stoned feeling.

8.Dutch Passion-Strawberry Cough
80% Sativa
Strawberry has an 'up high' effect of medium THC –strength – just perfect.

9.GHS-Arjan's Haze 2

and what is a firecracker? I smoked some a long time ago that gave me the giggles. I could not stop laughing, trying to drink some coffee, spit it all over the back of my friends head while he was driving. Ha I still laugh at that. :)

A firecracker (as I know it) is a cracker with peanut butter on it, sprinkled with a little bud. we used to take a Ritz cracker, and spread some peanut butter on it. Then take some weed (ground like you would if you were rolling a joint) and sprinkle it on the P/B. Then throw it in the oven and bake it for 5-10 minutes. you want the oil to come out of the P/B and start to heat up. Remember not to get it too hot as the THC will be vape if it gets too hot (around 375 I think). The hot oil from the P/B activates the THC the same as when you make butter. They are a tasty treat and will get you pretty baked. Great to serve at parties.

Hope that answers your questions. Good Luck!!

MC

:goodposting: that indeed would be great for herbal friendly parties. You wouldn't have to make up a whole batch of butter but a more suited qty for who shows up...nice :cool2:

yeah, that sounds fantastic. i wish i read this in time for last night's festivities.

Latest posts

Back