Laziness and other bad habits....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Wakenbake

***Organic Grower***
Reaction score
This is the year that I change my habits.

My list of bad habits to change this year:

Laziness in the grow room.

Laziness around the house and yard.

Too much xbox live.

Sitting on the couch and vegging out just because I am bored.

Laziness with finances, and savings.

Not keeping a clean enough house.

These are some bad habits that this year I plan to rid myself of. Anyone else have some bad habits that they intend to kick this year, come hell or high water?

I want to exercise more and ask myself before I buy anything if I truly need and will I use if often? I also need to drink more water...clean more..

Hows it going thus far Mr? Good to see ya around.

I need to limit my computer time and do more stuff around here instead of making the kids do it...hahahahahahaha.

The gym sounds good too...after all we pay for it every month. :p

Gee thanks for reminding me of all the time I waste.

:rofl:

I spend very little time on the puter is what gets me .
It starts tomorrow......

Im always wired up. Trying to find things to do around the home.
We go to gym. I play golf a lot.

Just gotta keep busy. Or find a woman that will keep you busy.

Problem is that my lady has been as lazy as I have.... lol

Work less...fish more.

cubby said:
Work less...fish more.

ive i worked less i wouldnt get off the sofa :rofl: but fish more i like the sound of that :D

It would be a lot easier to stop feeling bad about those things :hubba:

drink less grow more....
& stick to a reasonable budget..

Yeah, there are things in all of our lives that we want to change.

Be it bad habits, or be it things or people that we need to rid our selves of.

Today, I woke up at the usual time, 1 pm lol...however, I got UP, got BUSY, and got things done. I still had plenty of time to smoke a bowl. Sometimes, just sitting down and smoking a bowl, when I should be up doing things around here that needs to be done is my problem.

So, I figure...i can work and smoke a joint lol.

Next week starts another week of major overtime at my job, which is going to go on for the next 3 months or so. If I don't get these things done on my hit list, it won't get done this year.

I knocked a few things off it today, and every day for the next few months I am going to knock things off the list.

Sometimes, the feeling of accomplishment is much better than the feeling I get from sitting around hitting my bong.

As I've come to get a little older, I've come to realize that laziness can make you feel just as bad as your ailments.

Nice to get things done today!Now time for a joint!

Edit*** I was in a bad accident almost 5 years ago now that changed my life. I let disability turn into laziness. Something that I said I would never do. Even with my disability, I can't be lazy. There is no excuse.

It sounds like you're getting things together. You have a job with overtime - be sure to count your blessings, too :).

Oh I do art.... I do.

I am blessed to just be walking this earth.

I should start acting like it.lol

Doc Wake.....congrats on the overtime!!! Right now I'd take anytime! I'm so sick of Unenjoyment!!!!

mr wake I like to smoke a bit load a big bowl and promise it to myself once I accomplish whatever I want to do..like after all the laundry is done smoke time..kind of sad..hahahaha

i spent 7 weeks unemployed last year...

This year, I will be hedging against the economy with an outdoors grow.
It's sad, but it's what I have to do to make sure that what happened last year, don't this year.

Unemployment is making people go outlaw.

Wow, just 7 weeks unemployed? You're very lucky....a friend of mine finally found a job after looking for 8 months.

I told myself I would not to be so self conscious about posting on the internet. I'm not getting any better with it, sigh. And not much better with my antisocial habits.
after 4 months of unemployment and winter, I'm about to lose my mind. I don't know if I can make it for another 6 weeks. I quit exercising a month ago. I felt better when I did. Just can't find the reason/motivation to start again.
On the plus side, I'm smoking my own weed now. Yeah me, lol.

Latest posts

Back