Lazy plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
Anyone no what could be causing this? All the leaves seem to droop. Is this normal?

1000720an6.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR REALLY BIG VIEW

looks like she needs on nitrogen. Im not positive but you leave ends look to be crispin up? whats you temperature at?

Well as for nutes I'm using something called "ExpertGarden" witch has 0.02% nitrogen. As for the temperature. Its never over 75 with the cold weather I'm having. And at the lowest maybe 50. But I added a heater for the night time.

Every 3 days i guess you could say. I've checked her soil its pretty moist. I might have been over watering her.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll let her dry out and see if that helps i believe thats what it is. I just needed someone else's opinion.

umm i think its Under-watering bro.

I had the same problem awhile back.....ended up that i wasnt giving it enough water.....
and the whole time i thought i was giving it too much water.

But ya maybe let her dry up a bit....and if that doesnt work...then water that baby

Ekoostik_Hookah I thought it might be under watering. But I stuck my finger down about 2inch and it was wet. So its gotta be over watering. I'll let you now how she does after a day or two.

Interesting....
well for what i know...when leaves droop like that....its sometimes underwatering.

Keep us posted and let us kno whats up.

Best of luck! and heres some GREEN MOJO !!!!!

Could you give me a pick of a over watered plant? I would realy like to be able to tell the differance for the future. And thanks i need all the GREEN MOJO !!!!! I can get.

looks underwatered to me. when its overwatered i tend to see my leaves curl down. when ive underwatered the leaves hang close to the plant but stay straight and dont curl under. hope this helps some

Update:
Here is after 11/2 day no watering. She looks to have perked up a little bit. I'm still having Nitrogen problem's. I need better nutes. The foxfarm will be ready for the next grow.

1000727oo7.jpg1000728of4.jpg1000725pq8.jpg

its defo picked up a little bit man! but yea i think it needs N too. that link is so goood, i've used it so often!

Start small on the N when you can add it and water and let the plant react to it so you know how much is enough instead of too much.

Well i gave her a full shot of the EG at 1/4 and nothing changed. I moved to 1/2 and i still seen no change. The last time i gave her a full shot of the EG I also over watered her. The stuff I'm using is probably garbage but it beats nothing. The next watering ill give her another 1/2 shot of it and see what happens.

Does it really? Its got allot lower N count then others. But I believe I have seen a difference. Take a look at these. The hole plant seems greener to me and allot healthier.

1000731cu6.jpg1000734tc4.jpg

Latest posts

Back