Leaf Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually The Hemp Goddess this is what i dod today i transplanted it in an organic soil and removed the burned leaves. But actually i cant buy any ph meter now. How can i make the ph better then without a ph meter? Thanks

Your plants don't look to be in too bad of shape (at least not the one) so don't panic, you have some time to pull them through. I agree with THG that you are in the wrong soil and that is causing elemental problems. I also noticed that the soil looks to be fairly dense. If that is the case, it will become very difficult to get water through to the rootball and that is a whole new problem. If your water drains well, and I mean water runoff out the bottom within 1 minute max, then you can use that soil if money is tight and you have already spent on it.

But what you will have to do is "flush the soil in the plants and all that you intend to use. This will remove the elements from the soil. I use a door screen on buckets to flush medium that isn't in pots. The grass thanks me for it every time. This will be time consuming and water consuming so the decision is yours.

But you need to get some MJ specific nutrients, not "fertilizer" as they don't make "fertilizer" for growing MJ, they are generic for house plant use. MJ is VERY need specific and is a very high energy plant that is unlike anything else in the garden or house. You need to look for specialized nutrients for MJ. Not sure where you are but if you can't get to a "hydro store" in your area(like me), you can order it off Amazon.

I am of the opposite mind as Grasshopper. I do not believe that they need nutrients--the leaf tips look burned to me. I believe that they are over-nuted by the stuff in the soil--you NEVER want to use soil with nutrients already in it. I would recommend transplanting into soil with no added nutrients and then start a regime of nutrients. As you purchased soil with non-organic nutrients in it, I am assuming that you do not care to grow organic. Your pH also appears to be off.

too many cooks!! lol. I ALWAYS BUY TOP SOIL WITH FOODS IN IT. this buys me several weeks of no food worries as plants have just been transplanted..

But you need to get some MJ specific nutrients, not "fertilizer" as they don't make "fertilizer" for growing MJ, they are generic for house plant use. MJ is VERY need specific and is a very high energy plant that is unlike anything else in the garden or house. You need to look for specialized nutrients for MJ. Not sure where you are but if you can't get to a "hydro store" in your area(like me), you can order it off Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I agree a heavy water or flush maybe a good idea. i DISAGREE that u need a bottle that says use for marijuana on it. one of the first stickys i read here was to use PETERS 15-15-15 throughout your plants life. this will give your plants all they will need. this is a new grower. costs matter. keeping it very simple also matters, u mad scientist u. this id bet is his healthy plant. he said he has not fed for a month. not once. these maybe getting rootbound as well. transplanting into a better soil would surely help. more pics please..

Thanks guys the problem is solved you all really helped me. My plants are way better now, i'm in my third week of flowering and its awesome.

I'm glad te be a member here really

Very cool. As you can see, there is more than one way to do this hobby. So what did you find out?

It was a soil problem as well. And ph problem...

Latest posts

Back