Leaf Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ranek Icewalker

Reaction score
Hey all i got a new batch of clones last saturday and ive been having some problems with them sicnei got them, 3 of the original 6 have died without throwing roots outside the pot in DWC 5 gallon buckets, the remaining 3 look healthy all things considered except they are gettign these sickly leaves.

Im using RO Water, AN 3 part nutes, PPM is about 300ish, using a bit of cal-mag, have 1000w HPS well ventilated area, temps mid 70's with lights on, PH is always between 5.4-5.8 and has never been over that.

I really dunno what is wrong, i though it was a P deficiency but i dont think it is now, can anyone give me any info on whats wrong with my ladies?

Much appreciated

These pics are leaves from 3 different plants, they all seem to be having the same problem.

phpDyPsoJPM.jpg

phpOrpnTdPM.jpg

phpfD1KA2PM.jpg

Are you hand water them til the roots develop into the water?

These plants all have good roots so they dont need any hand watering.
i kept them in the DWC with just like 1/4 inc of water in the bottom of the pots so they werent submerged but the water was lapping at the pots.

Looks more like potassium (k) if its a deficiency IMO

Thanks for the replies guys, i figured out my problem after tons of research i discovered i had root aphids, they eat your roots and cause the leaf speckling, and kill your plants, i made a post a few days back about bugs but no one could help me, so i wasnt sure what i had, took a while but i figured it out, and i bought some Organicde from Home depot dunked em and i think it worked.

Latest posts

Back