leaves change colour ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futuredream45

Reaction score
:hairpull: hi, guys, what cause the leaves change colour ? how can i solve the problem? any input will be appreciated.:)

IMGP3339.JPG

IMGP3340.JPG

Looks to me like a slight/early nutrient burn. Is that aluminium foil? Is it on the dull side? if not, it should be, the shiny side can focus rays of light so that they burn your leaves causing it to look like a nute burn.

yes buddy that looks like nute burn, or burn from the light. what kinda nutes you use and how offten??

BluntFullOfKush said:
yes buddy that looks like nute burn, or burn from the light. what kinda nutes you use and how offten??

i'm a hydro guy, and use the gh hydro. i didn't give them to much nute, because i don't want to burn them. I follow the instruction on the bottle, and i change the water every ten days. when the water become lower, i will add more water, and the ppm will become lower. there are 3~4 old leaves curl down, and some spot on them, but the new leaves look pretty healthy. should i do something or just let it grow? I put my 250w MH light pretty close to them, because i want them to get more light, and can grow faster. What do you think? thanks for your reply

J_Rizzle said:
Looks to me like a slight/early nutrient burn. Is that aluminium foil? Is it on the dull side? if not, it should be, the shiny side can focus rays of light so that they burn your leaves causing it to look like a nute burn.

it is mylar which can reflect the light.

well if you follow the instruction on the bottle then cut that down by almost half and raise ya light up some. hpw close to the plant is it anyway?? Im not a hydro guy so dont quote me on the nutes part. anyhoo i hope ya ladies get better and keep up the good work you been doin

Latest posts

Back