leaves curling down and how long?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
hi could anyone tell me wot the problem is with my leaves curling down ?
she has been in flower now for nearly 8 weeks and the leaves have started to curl down the last few days also how long do you think she has left the main cola is 15inch but not that fat as you can see in the pic any advice would be great thanks:)

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009.JPG

The curling leaves are more than likely nutrient burn.

Also, check your pH.

How often do you water? What is your feeding schedule?

What kind of soil are you using?

I think Alistairs right here. Are you still feeding her nitrogen?

no nitrogen she gets watered every 4 days and feed 4 days
i mean watered then 3 to 4 days later feed and so on and the soil i use is just a multi p compost and perlite 60/40 mix

It does look like too much N. to me also. Is that general compost high in insoluble N? Maybe try a mild flush followed by a feeding high in bloom products - more importantly, as Alistair said check your ph......best of luck

i will give her a flush 2 night and feed her
should i flush and then feed or flush and leave her for a couple of days before i feed her? how long do you think she has left she is noware near as fat as my other plants

fruity86 said:
i will give her a flush 2 night and feed her
should i flush and then feed or flush and leave her for a couple of days before i feed her? how long do you think she has left she is noware near as fat as my other plants

Do you have other plants under the same conditions that are not doing this?

Wait a few days before feeding after flushing. It will take several days for her to dry out after a good flush.

What ferts are you giving her?

BBFan said:
Do you have other plants under the same conditions that are not doing this?

Wait a few days before feeding after flushing. It will take several days for her to dry out after a good flush.

What ferts are you giving her?
yes i have 2 more plant that are fine diffrent strains but fine and the fert is big bud n-p-k 0-15-40

Well, that rules out nitrogen. Do you have a meter to test your ph? Before you flush, you really should check your ph.

If it's only the one plant, could also be a weird pheno.

i dont have a ph meter i have always use fish tank strips to test the water ph and its 6.8 but not 1 for soil can i just check the run of water after i water would that tell me the soil ph like i said before the other plant get the same treatment and they are fine weird

Latest posts

Back