LED Info needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, am I understanding this right--he is using 900W now (6 x 150W), has ordered 2 8 bulb T5s, another 864W (16 x 54W), and is considering adding another 350W?

Roddy said:
I have been very busy, so I haven't had much time to post in the forums lately....but did have an update on an LED experiment a local grower has been doing. The guy bought 6 150w cannister style LED's to use for budding, seems that isn't enough though since I note he has ordered 2 4'x8 bulb BLOOM T5's to supplement....and heard he was considering a 350w cannister style LED as well.

Seems he isn't having the success he had hoped lol

:holysheep: that is some serious money thrown away ...

The Hemp Goddess said:
So, am I understanding this right--he is using 900W now (6 x 150W), has ordered 2 8 bulb T5s, another 864W (16 x 54W), and is considering adding another 350W?

That would be my understanding! I also understand it that there won't be a time=lapse video of this experiment as he had advertised either...

Yes BHO....HUGE waste of money IMHO!

Ranek Icewalker said:
Im not shying away from dropping some cash up front if they Work, anything is better than the aggravation of suffering through heat issues and ending up with bud that wasnt worth the time or money spent to grow because its Airy and wispy.

Really does seem hit and miss with the LED panels, ive looked into the 357 Magnums, a fella on RIU uses them and his yields are .9 per watt, or so he claims, ive seen the GJs and they look amazing, only problem is i dont know or trust the guy to not be a LED salesman :)

Thanks all.
Try these links. www.led4growth.com or www.lightpros.com check out the inda-grow 400 plasma lighting with a 10 year warrenty. The LG plasma is the best with microwave technology. It looks to have a very intense but narrow coverage area. A light mover would make this perfect. It also Mimics sunlight. This is the future of indoor growing. I am using LED and I just started to flower. Tight nodes, Very hearty buds everywhere with a 350 watt and suplimenting the lower canopy by dropping a few 90's inbetween. (I need a light mover) As soon as I figure how to post pictures on here I'll share. Plus pass on my harvest results.

Latest posts

Back