Legalization a think tank discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Marijuana was legalized I feel the Goverment would put even a more growing striction on coltivation. Ya the Goverment would make Billions of dollars off of Marijuana but our Goverment would still be in the RED.

People who drive while stone are less likely to get into a accident then someone on Alcohol. Still stupid to drive stoned you endanger peoples life every time you drive.

mojosat said:
The biggest opposers will be the endless pockets of big tobbacco, liquor, and the pharmecutical companies.

If it was legal I would have it hanging baskets on my front stoop, line my backyard with it like an annual privacy fence, and put Christmas lights on it in the front window during the holidays.

that first part i would have to disagree just for the fact companies adapt a whole lot easier now a days and they can adapt within days or weeks if need be. You think Companies only do research here in the US??? hell look at the pharmaceutical companies already. there already making pills and sprays with it. there adapting. tobacco would get in on the business also. they already have the machines to roll cigarettes. Liquor, i won't even give that up even after pot is legal. And matter of fact just ask your friends. a L and a beer or drink of (liquor of choice) I'll be sleeping like a king. these are false statements spread by us for what ever reasons (my guess the tree huggers). Economics is what the free market is about. they would adapt if they see profit from it and if there isn't profit from it then they won't sell products made from it. Lets think before we spit this stupid **** out. I'm not saying this directly at you but to everyone as a whole.

as for that last part, MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Does this have a chance to be legal here in the US, it sure does. (alot will disagree cause they have lost hope). But lets look at it in a wider picture across the US. Look at Cali, they have shops going everyday selling it all across LA and other counties. Look at Oregon, they have there own Cannabis Cup. Look how many other states are starting to decriminalize it. Look at how many states are trying to legalize it for medical purposes. Is it going to be a slow process , YES without a doubt. But we have to keep the fight going.

Those rumors weren't started by treehuggers. just look at who throws the most money at keeping it illegal? And you will see that tobacco, and alcohol are right at the top with pharma. Also you really want the Pharma companies synthesizing all this stuff? If they sybthesize it then we get left out again. Marijuana would still be illegal unless you took a synthetic version LOL. Also I agree to an extent some sates are becoming more leniant while others are becoming way worse. If you look at the map the west coast is doing fine the rest of the country not so good, it's getting worse here. Also the ones that have the federal laws get some cash from the feds, they don't care about what's right just who has the money. Tell Ed Rosenthal and Steve Kubby they are making all this up, also did you know at one point tobacco was giving money to healthcare and vice cersa, the cycle of money goes round and round. And in other countries they have different healthcare so Pharma gets what it gets and no more, here it's all about capitalism even when it comes the health of loved ones. We are "supposed" to be the greatest country in the world, and we have unisured children everywhere...they don't care about us, we have dollar signs on our head. Also tobacco and alcohol will be more scrutinized then they already are, they want no parts of that plain and simple and yes some people will switch from alcohol to MJ only and even a 5% decrease in sales is huge when we are talking billions. I wish it was otherwise but that's the truth plain and simple...$$$$$$$ talks compassion and what's right walks:angrywife:

I'm obviously very much in favor of legalization, particularly for growers :farm: Prohibitions simply direct the resources the wrong way, mostly into oppressive and illegal enterprizes.

let folks grow their own, smoke it and that's it. nothing else need change.:cool:

LowRider said:
that first part i would have to disagree just for the fact companies adapt a whole lot easier now a days and they can adapt within days or weeks if need be. You think Companies only do research here in the US??? hell look at the pharmaceutical companies already. there already making pills and sprays with it. there adapting. tobacco would get in on the business also. they already have the machines to roll cigarettes. Liquor, i won't even give that up even after pot is legal. And matter of fact just ask your friends. a L and a beer or drink of (liquor of choice) I'll be sleeping like a king. these are false statements spread by us for what ever reasons (my guess the tree huggers). Economics is what the free market is about. they would adapt if they see profit from it and if there isn't profit from it then they won't sell products made from it. Lets think before we spit this stupid **** out. I'm not saying this directly at you but to everyone as a whole.

as for that last part, MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Does this have a chance to be legal here in the US, it sure does. (alot will disagree cause they have lost hope). But lets look at it in a wider picture across the US. Look at Cali, they have shops going everyday selling it all across LA and other counties. Look at Oregon, they have there own Cannabis Cup. Look how many other states are starting to decriminalize it. Look at how many states are trying to legalize it for medical purposes. Is it going to be a slow process , YES without a doubt. But we have to keep the fight going.

There is ONE overseas company that I know of that is developing the spray, but it has yet to make one red cent in profit, is facing just as many hurdles legally as mm in the us, and it is funded by one VC. How long do you think that rug is gonna stay clean?

Your right though, it is an important step, because untill an economical alternative to smoking is developed, all the important medical minds are never going to get behind a reccomendation to SMOKE something to improve your health and or quality of life.

Look at the big picture, MJ is more than smoking it's all the compounds and how the cannabinoids react with our endocannabinoid system...it's an amazing plant. In fact I have heard that the more they learn about the cannabinoids and how they react with us, i.e. they can see how MJ and the cannabinoids in it are monitoring our "systems" like our appetite or reproduction or how it works with our body, so it is also showing them about our own body and how to fix or alter things. Hemp oil is also one of the healthiest things you can put in your body. MJ is like a utility player in baseball, it;s very well rounded and is teaching us things about us we never knew, how it bonds with receptors how it interacts with certain tumors, how it helps us to do all kinds of things...it's not just the smoke, and to top it off everything from the plant can be used...EVERYTHING. IMO it would help the enviornment, the social woes thing a bit, and the MM part. Like I said though it is teaching the world of medicine something completely new but the research is not very supported, I also think that Pharma is already acting on it and will get first dibs, why share it? It's an absolute shame it really is.

The problem with mere decriminalization is that it doesn't addresss the fact that the decriminalized personal possessors must still obtain their marijuana from illegal sources. That isn't a satisfactory answer, because the most negative impact of using cannabis- both to the individual and to society- is continual contact with the world of career criminals and their associated behaviors. That factor that has only increased over time under Zero Tolerance, through a sort of Gresham's Law of Drug Dealing- the conditions of prohibition advantage career criminals with propensities toward violence and antisocial behavior at the expense of those who aren't willing to compete with violence and antisociality in return, or to risk ruinous legal penalties- people like amateur home growers of small quantities of cannabis. The drug dealers who most adopt the behaviors of career criminals are able and willing to adapt to threats like incarceration- that's part of the key to success in such a field, after all. And as a criminal vocation, the opportunities arising from profiteering through dealing in "substances presently declared illegal" is unmatched.

The way to strike at the root of that societal problem is to remove as much of the customer base from the drug dealers as possible- which could be easily achieved in the case of marijuana, simply by allowing the cultivation of a few plants by a household. ( It certainly helps that as a cultivar, cannabis is less toxic than many house plants, much less tobacco.)

As for the other alternative, legalization- it's unnecessary, overly complicated to enact as law, and a political loser. Inevitably, working out the policy would involve a complex and fractious snarl of government bureaucracies, agencies, and lobbies- the FDA, the IRS, the insurance companies, various medical lobbies and their lawyers, and, of course, the private interests of corporate profiteers seeking to take over from the illegal dealers. A can of worms. And assuming that it could be worked out, the legal market could always be undercut by home cultivation- which I cynically suspect would remain illegal under any "legalization" program promulgated by the Federal government. Entirely possible that "legalization" would be a net loss, given that fact. If fact, I'm frankly sympathetic to some of the objections raised by opponents of the legalization of marijuana as an item of interstate commerce. I'm frankly worried that the legal "commercialization" of marijuana would probably look awfully foul in the hands of a government-licensed corporate oligopoly- especially if it simply followed along with the disingenuous propaganda campaigns presently pursued by the alcohol industry, and the psycho-pharmaceutical industry.

clanchattan said:
outlawed in 1937 to make way for Du Pont to monopolize the rope market.
Nylon. no way if it were leagalized for the pharm corperations to make any money off of it. picture this... how many of you would support a bill that says its legal to be prescribed, owned(with a script), ingested, but not to begrown by the public. the only way for pharm./ govt. to genetate coin is to leave everyone here who grows it outside the legal blanket. unless there is a tax stamp, federal and state, oh wait..................there is and boy does that WORK.

Also to run the migrant workers out of California because alot of them used it.California wanted the feds to do it.Other states did'nt want the migrants coming to their state if it was Illegal in Ca. and not illegal in theirs.
Anslinger got the job.
He stood on the bank of the Potomac river and looked out over a field where the hemp plants went all the way to the horizon and asked himself "How in the hell am i going to do this?"
So there you have it-Lawmaking based on racism.

Gb

Sickening, I think we can also thank another guy...you know the politician who said "I am not a crook" he pushed the effort back again and he started the wonderful little organization called the DEA...In my mind he is the father of the modern drug war and yes he was a crook, he lied he cheated and he used a generation of young Americans to control them. The whole thing is sick and in todays day and age it's worse then ever. If people think it's getting better just look at the numbers for arrests they are going up, how is this getting better? The numbers are huge!!!!

snuggles said:
The whole thing is sick and in todays day and age it's worse then ever. If people think it's getting better just look at the numbers for arrests they are going up, how is this getting better? The numbers are huge!!!!

You're right, and yet, again this election in the USA, less than half of the people eligible to vote will do so.

Let's list the excuses:

1. It won't matter

2. It won't do any good.

3. They're all buttheads, why bother?

4. I'm having my nails done.

5. There was a really good football game on at the same time.

6. My horoscope said not to go outside today.

It always seems like those who whine the most never vote.

Starting on election day, lets start a thread for those who have bothered to get off their butts and actually TRY to do something about it.

A "Did you vote this time" thread with a poll that has "Yes" or "No".

The polls should have miles long lines waiting. Instead, people dribble in. I think the last numbers were still in the 30% bracket of people who voted.

Anyone have the actual numbers for the last vote?

It always sounds like a fat lady in the desert line. "I know I should, but I just don't for some reason". More excuses.

Hey everyone, quit making excuses and vote this time.

Surprise me.

POTUS said:
You're right, and yet, again this election in the USA, less than half of the people eligible to vote will do so.

Let's list the excuses:

1. It won't matter

2. It won't do any good.

3. They're all buttheads, why bother?

4. I'm having my nails done.

5. There was a really good football game on at the same time.

6. My horoscope said not to go outside today.

It always seems like those who whine the most never vote.

Starting on election day, lets start a thread for those who have bothered to get off their butts and actually TRY to do something about it.

A "Did you vote this time" thread with a poll that has "Yes" or "No".

The polls should have miles long lines waiting. Instead, people dribble in. I think the last numbers were still in the 30% bracket of people who voted.

Anyone have the actual numbers for the last vote?

It always sounds like a fat lady in the desert line. "I know I should, but I just don't for some reason". More excuses.

Hey everyone, quit making excuses and vote this time.

Surprise me.

I like you Potus, I am 34 years old and not one of my friends, close friends has ever voted and they rip on me constantly...it's really sad. And then they look at me like an idiot when I do or I talk about politics. I have always voted, it's fun too IMO, although I always "throw away" my vote. And I hate the "why does it matter" excuse go vote go pick the guy/gal who makes you happiest. And yes I have friends that complain constantly it really is sad. One vote is one vote which is better than none IMO.

Does everyone here know how to get registered? It's not that hard and it doesn't hurt...:hitchair:

I can't vote because I have a drivers license different than the state I live in, even though i'm only 8 miles away. My friends always hassle me for wanting to vote (im finally old enough to vote this time) because they think "well im just one person so my vote doesnt matter" which is obviously a dumb way to look at it.

Back to why MJ is illegal... imagine if they legalized it. Thousands of people would be out of work; police officers, DEA agents, narcotics officers, etc. Its obvious their #1 prey is MJ users because there are so many of them, why hunt down the meth labs when its easier to find people selling MJ? And since they all work for the government, of course the gvt. will back them 110%. Just my 2cents.

voted all elections, every election, local, national, all. i was raised by two union workers, a union grandfather and a grandmother who was navy.
the most important thing any one, all of us can do is vote. the word ''duty''
in this forum should not be thought of as cow flops for nutes. voting is an obligation to this country and to yourself, your parents, your grandparents, sisters and brothers, children, nieces, and nephews. the reason we are relitivley free in this country is because 332 years ago a bunch of british subjects voted.

Thought alot about legalization, and what it would take to get us there.

First off, Medical MJ would need to get legal in a majority of states..we are slowly reaching that point. In time.

Second, we (the MJ community as a whole) are asking America to accept MJ, a BIG change for most of them, at least in reference to their own moral values.

So, we need to get them (those against legal MJ) to understand we are not a bunch of idiot druggies out here, and are likely among the very circle of friends they have.

We are going to need to give some too...like changing a few things about how grows are done in order not to offend non-smoking neighbors, etc.

We need to give America the same respect we are asking them to give us. BOTH sides are going to have to change..we need to clean up some of our act, and they need to see that we (the MJ community) are doing proactively to make it happen, responsibly.

Seriously, we are going to need to give, first, and second, we need all the professional people that also smoke MJ to "come out of the closet", so America can see that it is not the harmful, devilish substance they have been told it is.

If we want something from "them", they will want something from us. Be prepared to give as much as get. Legalization will be a 2 way street....we give, they give, and at first don't be surprised if we need to give more than them...but if we keep at it we can achieve the goal, no question.

It's just a matter of when.:cool:

JMHO

ISO

GreenThumbBlackFinger said:
I can't vote because I have a drivers license different than the state I live in, even though i'm only 8 miles away.

Sure you can. Go to the nearest election headquarters near you and ask them how.

If nothing else, you can do a write-in vote.

Nothing is stoping you from voting. If you want to, you can.

Good luck to you.

Not to start some absurd conspiracy theory, but I have always felt that MJ is illegal because it hit the country so hard and became so easily accessible that when it came time for lawmakers to decide if it was legal or not usage was already to a point where it had reached so many people that actually trying to tax it and make money off of it would have gotten them no where because people would riot in response to having to pay for something that they were already growing in their back yard. So instead of making their money off of taxing it and regulating it they make their money off of boning John Q. Anonymous, who has no history of criminal activity, with fees and fines and jail time and almost-free labor while in jail.

To top it off, they get all these people to stand behind them and rally against the plant while at the same time allowing these people to "donate" funds to them to help "fight the war". . . and line their pockets. If a cancer sufferer or a paralyzed person or an old person or even someone having trouble finding a way to relax and enjoy life can't toke away their pains every once in a while without having to worry about the threat of incarceration because they didn't "pay their dues to smoke(taxes)" then there is something incredibly wrong with this system and, in the US, the ideology of freedom is nothing more than a lie.

Today, I read some documents from the United Nations assemblies that were fundamental in the formulation of world drug control policies. I encourage EVERYONE in the United States who has an interest in marijuana legislation to educate themselves on not just their respective state and/or federal criminal statutes, but on the international position the US plays in the global "war on drugs."

These UN resolutions were adopted by the (then) 106 member nations/countries (with the US leading the charge) to establish that the they stand as a unified front (under a binding UN contract) to uphold the established mandates of a unified code of action to address the global drug trafficking and abuse problems. With the ratification of this resolution the United States ceded proprietary control of its own federal drug laws to an international tribunal (Commision on Narcotic Drugs, Economic and Social Council of the UN and the International Narcotics Control Board) - so now we basically need international support to ammend or revise our own drug class schedule. These three "independent" departments all get their directives from the World Health Organization...

Those documents are:

(1961) The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs
(1971) The Convention on Psychotropic Substances
(1998) The United Nations Convention on Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances
(2004) The United Nations Information Service Commision on Narcotic Drugs
The World Health Organization - Facts and figures: Cannabis

I wanted to understand what the political status is of the current marijuana reclassification/legalization movement; determine what a first-step, post-reform US may look like; and assess just how entrenched the United States government is in its current stand on marijuana and I have to say that I was simply blown away by the degree of back-door, collusiive laws that were enacted by the predominate world governments to control the general public and maintain their economically-driven agendas.

The 1998 above noted United Nations resolution was before a select group of invitees which was comprised of some "interesting" names, such as:

- International Catholic Child Bureau
- World Union of Catholic Women's Organiaztions
- Association of Democratic Jurors
- Atomic Energy Agency (??)
- International Advertising Association
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
- International Council on Women
- International Federation of Business and Professional Women
- World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts

When I began reading the full list of invitees I was wondering, "What the heck are some of these groups doing at a United Nations drug control convention?" But by the second sentence of the first paragraph I knew why...that's where the document states that children are being used for illicit drug trafficking. So commenced the modern day full-court press of the propaganda machine to globally demonize marijuana. Included in NUMEROUS sections of the resolution are encouragements to member countries to allot sufficient "priority" (MONEY) to address this sinister evil.

**DID YOU KNOW:

1. That the UN has its own lab that provides scientific, pharmaceutical and laboratory services to its member nations as "investigative assistance?"
2. That the UN accepts monetary donations from special interest groups called "NGO's" (non gorvernmental organizations)?
3. That these same NGO's can submit policy recommendations?
4. That the DEA website openly calls "Marinol" (a sythetic prescription THC component) "medical marijuana"? (Even on the website they're arrogant.)
5. That the DEA website openly states that they helped facilitate the research on Marinol?

The structure of the UN act is such that marijuana would have to be reclassified as a level I substance in order to not completely violate the essence of the resolution and result in an international backlash - which would probably happen anyway because we have presented ourselves as so (bleeping) virtuous.

1. We could establish specific protocol for the purpose of educating, testing and licensing any adult over 25 that desires to grow marijuana, or make any substrate or derivative thereof, for personal or public manufacture and/or dispensation. There could be a different set of criteria for the educational qualification and testing components of licensure for the personal grower than the "commercial" grower.

2. Cultivation and dispensing facilities will be registered with the state's department of health (or an affiliate office).

3. Any adult over the age of 25 would apply for an ID card (with a photo and a unique serial number) in their respective state that would allow them to be registered and listed on a CONFIDENTIAL state database. Just as with medical marijuana registration, the validity of an ID card could be confirmed with verification of the serial number with the state's central registry database - AND - just as there are different cards for a state ID and a state driver's license, there would be different cards for the personal and medical consumer.

4. Each adult who wants to purchase marijuana for personal consumption only would be allowed to purchase from a state-regustered dispensary up to one (1) ounce every two weeks. Medical marijuana consumers may purchase from a dispensary up to two (2) ounces every two (2) weeks. Medical exceptions to the established allowable limits can be obtained with a valid recommendation from a physician (submitted on a state approved form) with whom an established doctor/patient relationship exists. These quantity "exceptions" must be re-evaluated every three (3) months to determine their continued need. At that time, a new form for "medical exception" must be submitted as that provision will automatically expire after ninety (90) days.

5. Purchase/possession amounts do not carry over to the next purchasing "window". Example: The purchase of 14g during one two week cycle does not allow the purchase of 1 1/2 oz during the next cycle. HOWEVER - marijuana can be purchased in amounts from 1g up to the individuals maximum allowable limit within each two week cycle. Smaller amounts can be purchased at the buyer's discretion up to the individuals maximum allowable limit within each two week cycle.

6. A registered consumer can purchase from any dispensary licensed within their state. If travellling to any state within the union, a document similar to a passport could be implemented to allow for small, exempted purchases within the visited state. This exemption would be allowed for a limited time only. (You get where I'm going with this...)

6. Approval or denial of a "medical exception" request will be made within seven (7) business days from the date the form was received. If denied, and a supervisory review is requested, the review will be conducted and completed within seven (7) business days. A request for a supervisory review must be received no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the initial denial. If the request for "medical exception" is again denied, a final request for case review can be submitted to the Registry Administrator. This request must be received no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the last denial. The determination of the Registry Administrator will be made within five (5) business days and is considered final. (**There's more to it, but its getting lengthy for a post!)

7. Marijuana (et al) must be kept in a locked container for storage.

8. Any adult who operates a marijuana dispensary to the public would be subjected to independent state testing (dept. of health or affiliate office) for quality control purposes and compliance with state reporting mandates for sales, production, storage, waste, etc. They would be taxed accordingly (state/county/municipal) and would require occupancy and fire certifications.

9. An adult who wanted to purchase from a dispensary would: 1) present their registry ID card, as well as their state identification card/license to an authorized dispensary representative 2) have their card swiped to link with the central registry database 3) have their identity and information confirmed with central records 4) make their selection 5) pay for their selection 6) obtain their "Receipt of Valid Purchase" from the dispensary representative 7) leave happy!

This could be fleshed out out so much more but I'm tired! The idea is to have a little give and take on both sides (again, as a first step) so that some progress can be made. The state could keep their laws and get their tax money and we would get to consume marijuana in peace.

Thanks for this thread - it is wonderfully thought provoking. :)

pussum said:
in the US, the ideology of freedom is nothing more than a lie.

Sorry my friend, but by saying this, it makes it obvious that you've not been to many other countries.

In many, if you were to do nothing but say "This government sucks", you could and very likely, might be arrested and shot or imprisoned for the remainder of your life.

The USA is certainly not perfect, as no other country is either, but it is slowly getting better and better as the decades go by. I've lived slightly more than 7 decades and I've seen dozens of other countries. I've "been there, done that".

No country can say truthfully that it is "The Best", but the USA and many other countries are sure ahead of quite a few.

Freedom is based on the perspective of the viewer. Quite a lot of people in many countries would think that living without fear of some "government person" coming along and murdering their entire family in their small hut and having food for the entire family for the year would be freedom enough.

The life that is possible in most western countries is only a dream to those of lesser freedoms.

Please, think before you say something so outrageous as what you did about freedom in the USA. For your next vacation, go to China and travel outside the city. You will kiss the ground of the USA when you get back, IF you get back.

Thanks man. When someone says that freedom is not alive in the USA, it really bothers me.

POTUS said:
Sorry my friend, but by saying this, it makes it obvious that you've not been to many other countries.

In many, if you were to do nothing but say "This government sucks", you could and very likely, might be arrested and shot or imprisoned for the remainder of your life.

The USA is certainly not perfect, as no other country is either, but it is slowly getting better and better as the decades go by. I've lived slightly more than 7 decades and I've seen dozens of other countries. I've "been there, done that".

No country can say truthfully that it is "The Best", but the USA and many other countries are sure ahead of quite a few.

Freedom is based on the perspective of the viewer. Quite a lot of people in many countries would think that living without fear of some "government person" coming along and murdering their entire family in their small hut and having food for the entire family for the year would be freedom enough.

The life that is possible in most western countries is only a dream to those of lesser freedoms.

Please, think before you say something so outrageous as what you did about freedom in the USA. For your next vacation, go to China and travel outside the city. You will kiss the ground of the USA when you get back, IF you get back.

Thanks man. When someone says that freedom is not alive in the USA, it really bothers me.

I've done multiple tours around the world during my 7 years in the military and I do very much agree with you wholeheartedly. At 18 years old I was forced to whitness things I would never wish upon another soul for as long as I live. I've seen attrocities against women in China, I've seen people dieing of aids in Africa (I saw 4 people die in one night as I was waiting for transport in the village), I've been to Vietnam and that was two weeks to long. I was a bit rilled up with snuggles arrest situation and just kind of went balls to the wall with what I was saying. For that I apologize. You are a very respectible person in this community so when you are bothered by what someone has said then it is serious. I did not mean to step on anyones toes with that remark and I very much respect you standing up for those rights and voicing your opinion.

Yes we do have freedom here in the states, and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the fates that I was born on this soil and that my military service was done for this country, but at the same time it is upsetting to know that we are taught our entire lives that we are free to do what we want within certain guidlines but yet we are so confined one small step out of line nets you a heavy does of un-justified punishment. The rules are so bass-ackwards that it is sometimes hard to tell if you are coming or going.

I realize at times we tend to forget just how much we have because it becomes an everyday thing that we all take for granted at some point in our life, but it just pains my heart to watch people like my grandparents and my wifes grandparents being forced to hide like murderers because they smoke. They don't rep the bloods or the crips, they don't gang bang, they don't steal or kill, they don't do anything of the sort yet because they smoke to help ease the pains of leaving this life they are lowered to the same level as a man who has commited a violent transgression against another or stolen good that did not belong to him.

The older I get the more I see all of these breaks and weaknesses within our system, and as we all know, buggers and bubble gum will only patch up the problems for so long before everything finally gives out.

Thanks for your post, pussum. The world today has a long way to go.

Hopefully, in a thousand years, there will be one people on the planet.

The people of Earth.

Once the ignorant tribal conflicts stop between the now primitive people of Earth, real laws can be set that really protect everyone and the silly laws can be done away with.

Borders are stupid. Dividing Earth up like a pizza is stupid.

One Earth. One people.

I wish I could live to see it.

Latest posts

Back