Lemon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemon_breed08

Reaction score
i grow a strain called lemon weed and i got it from this old hippy that grows enought for him to smoke 6 joint a day for one year till next grow season. And it is hermaferdit i think thats how you spell it but its male and female and your garanteed bud but you have to pick the male balls off its weird they grow rite underneath the bud and they grow first but you just keep picking and shure enough the bud starts to grow and it was really good and as it grows it smells like lemon and it has a yellowish green tint to it and the hairs grow so large on it thats all you can see i will be shure to put a pic of it when im done this fall. And also when you smoke it it tastes like lemon too good ****.

so you are purposely growing a hermie called Lemon weed, is that the only name for it or is that just what you call it. Did you happen to notice all of the seeds in your buds??? Male and female and your guarenteed bud???

Yea im perposly growing it perposly and yea there is allot of seeds when you harvest but i don mind so much because i know for every plant i grow i always get allot of bud off off it its always good and i have no problems keeping up with picking the male balls off

and no i dont know the actual name for it i dont think it has one this old hippie just cross bred allot of weed he thought was good and walah! lemon weed

lemon_breed08 said:
Yea im perposly growing it perposly and yea there is allot of seeds when you harvest but i don mind so much because i know for every plant i grow i always get allot of bud off off it its always good and i have no problems keeping up with picking the male balls off

I just don't understand purposely growing a hermie...Do all of the seeds grow out to be hermies. Why not just choose a female?

yea all the plants grow to be hermie. You cant just choose a female you get both everytime. i told you this stuff is wird i will post some pictures later on during fall!

Latest posts

Back