Less water better???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikkedsun

Reaction score
i usually water every two days and i was talking to a friend about it he said that is too much especially since i give the plants a good amount each time. His reasoning for this was something about the plant using its own glucose or something in the plant in place of the water like almost make the plant thirsty and it uses itself to drink then give it water. supposedly it increases the resin the plants develop when theyre flowering and makes for higher thc count. does anyone know anything about this. or if anyone knows if i should measure how much water i give each plant??? i have them in 5 gallon grow bags with a little foxfarm and my own special blend of soil

I believe that its true. if you water to much some of the roots can start to rot. its a good thing you have the bags because its very easy to inspect the roots, just pull and peel down the bag (as far down as you can) and make sure that the roots are true white. if you see that they are getting any ting of brown than you may be watering too much.

Latest posts

Back