lets here how it all started with everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budman56

Reaction score
i was just wondering when you first started smoking what was you home made invention that you used i used everything from cans waterbottles alluminum foil and other stuff so i was just wondering how it started witht eh rest if you

Man we used to make multiple bongs out of 2 litre bottles lol, any way we could share a hit and get completely battered was great..

Oh and once we made a lung out of a traffic cone, a bin bag, and a chillum... awesome lol

I started last summer, so I guess I've got a valid reply here. The first time I smoked Good 'Ol MJ was out of a 5/8" socket with a buddy, lol. :D

I've smoked glass pipes, metal pipes (I like them better than glass) glass bongs, joints, regular wooden pipes, "Kervorkians" (which is like a bucket bong without the bucket - poke a hole in the bottom, fill with water, screw cap on, light weed, drain water), cardboard tubes with tinfoil, and about four or five different gravity bongs/bucket bongs. I like like gravity bongs the best so far. Cheap, easy to make, and holy cow will they knock you on your butt off one good hit! Less lung burn, imo. I've made a few gravity bong incarnations that went south pretty quickly. The trick is in getting a good sized bottle with a cap that's pretty thick plastic. I tried a huge Poland Springs bottle that worked really well for about six or seven hits. Then the bowl piece melted through the cap because it was too thin. If you can find them, the 3 liter Gatorade bottles work best. It's a big hit, and the cap won't melt through in a hurry. Easy on the lighter though, you don't have to continually torch your weed, the draw will keep it burning.

I really wanna try smoking a hooka sometime. That, and an apple, just for the novelty. ;)

When I was 16, a friend came back from the orient with some weed. I had "heard" about marijuana, and from what I heard back then in the 50's, it was supposed to almost be heroin. Ha. I'm serious.

The word then was that it would hook you and turn you into a dope fiend.

Well, the guy gives me about 20 seeds from his stash and says "Here man, plant these and see what happens".

I planted them on one side of a berry patch I knew of that grew near a spring out in the woods and sure as all get out, they grew.

I didn't do anything with them until the following year. I was up there picking some berries and saw these big ole stinky plants growing all over the place. Must a been a hundred of em. I guess they seeded pretty good and something must have scattered the heck out of them.

Well, looking back now, I guess there was prolly several pounds of weed going on there.

Well anyway, I was smoking cigs by then and rolled my own cause they were way cheaper that way. Sometimes I just used a corn cob pipe I made, to smoke my tobacco.

On a whim, I took some of the weed off a really big bud at the top of one of the dying plants and packed my pipe with it.

They were right...

I was hooked! I loved the feeling it gave me. I would lay up out in the woods and smoke that stuff and my mind would wander all over the place.

I loved it.

That was right about 1950, and I've been smoking it since. For the last 40+ years, I've been growing it, off and on.

I got into Hydro and have done it exclusively for about 25 years now.

All of this from just throwing some seeds out in the berry patch.

Who'd figger?

I was about 15 and at some hippy party back in the 70's . my first smoke was hash and i fell in love.

I also started in 1974.......and yes the days of the old records.....how about eight tracks......I am sure there are a bunch here that have never even seen an eight track...man I had thrown many of them out my car window after the player ate em...and that happened alot...cassettes were a God send back then........I aint got time But I will post the story of smoking my forst joint this sunday...saturday we are going to nashville for the day

My first time was when i was 10 years old. My cusins came down from nor cal and they had some pot, and befor then i had heard about it but never really thought about doing it, so i wasnt agaisnt it. I took my first hit out of a potato....yes, a potato. But to be honest at first i didnt really like it. about a year later when all my friends started doing it, i tried it again and fell in love with it.been smoking ever since.

My first draw was with some guys a little over a yr and a half ago, who i didn't even know smoked weed.I was always curious about it and wanted to try so I did.lol

Latest posts

Back