Lets see your pets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is Gibson, Smoke and Lil Bit......our kids:cool:

063.jpg

040.jpg

017.jpg

Nice Felines meetfist

I like "smoke " Best...looks like me after a few Dabbs:bong:

Smoke is the boss,showed up one day at my shop from the woods,wild and hungry,timid as hell...fed him a piece of balony and he moved in shortly after,he is 5 yrs old,the black one is Gibson son of Lil Bit,he drives Smoke crazy:cool:

This is Coco munching on his carrots, isn't he cute? Did you know that rodent testicles never stop growing? :eek:

Click pic and it will upright itself, lol.

image.jpg

This is Cashew. She's still an adolescent. She's a skitzo, but so damn cute.

image.jpg

did not know that about the testicles:eek: cool pets there Smkin mom....:cool:

Had to wait for his true side too come out.. Here's my boy Clyde David PURE EVIL :evil: :evil: But he's mine.

I love dogs. I am a cat person now by default. After I graduated high school I had to get rid of my dog. Pure breed dalmation named Pearl. I miss her. That's why I promised myself I would never get another dog unless I was positive I'd be able to keep it it's entire life.

Good looking Dog Dr.G....how old is he?...looks like he aint done any hunting yet?...

Love that cat in a box too:aok:

He's about 2 years old. We got him about 8 months or so ago from the SPCA, and he was about 1 year 3 months old at the time. He won't be hunting, I'm the technological type, not the go in the woods, get my food type. He's a really good frisbee catcher though!! :D

Thanks for mentioning 4u :aok:

Nice looking dog Green Fang, and he still looks like a pup. He's got sharp eyes.

P1000072 (800x600).jpg

P1000108 (800x629).jpg

P1000104 (800x600).jpg

P1000078 (800x600).jpg Tinkerbell, Daisy, Buddy and Boots. Boots is mine, the other three are my sister's but they are over at my house most of the time so I included them to. The first two are sisters.

I almost got a chawa-wa(sp)....love smaller dogs myself..

:48:

Latest posts

Back