Let's Talk Coffee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVES ME Keurig!! Back home from Sam's Club where I see they have k-cups fairly cheap...not a huge selection, but cheaper than online, I think!

Newman's Own Organic extra bold special blend is in my cup currently!

The first thing I did when I bought my Keurig was to register it online...then check out the varieties available. The 2-1 deal is a good one, ended up with a few flavored coffees and several "wake-me-up" regular coffees (Caribou, Green Mountain, Donut Shop and Millstone)....well, they JUST arrived and I am gonna have to sample a few while taking a break from trimming!!

French Vanilla Green Mountain coming up!

I buy several bags of coffee beans of differant flavors and mix them together to make my own special blend, then I keep them in a freezer until they are used. Always grind your beans daily and only enough for a pot at a time and you will find coffeemakers dont matter as much. It's all about the beans.

Agreed! Its all in the type of bean, the roast and freshly ground.

Really didn't think I'd be a flavored coffee fan, but some of these really aren't bad at all! I'm drinking southern pecan from Green Mountain right now with a mixed joint of pineapple express and OG ....life is good!

Latest posts

Back