light cycle interrupted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seattle Bong Ripper

Joint Rolling Machine
Reaction score
so i just replaced my growbox(just cardboard with sectioned areas) and i forgot to seal one compartment with a flowering plant(just a couple weeks from harvest of my first unknown bagseeds) away from the 24hr cfl vegging light from another area last night. the light bulb didnt shine directly on them, but all night they had kind of a darker twilight kind of light on them.

so my question is, since im hopefully harvesting in the next few weeks, how much will this actually effect my crop? will this set my plant back a few weeks?

wHAT he said ^^^ Direct light for a longer period is what it takes. MJ isnt THAT light sensitive lol. But they are sensitive enough to require their own area for flowering.

Ya mine are on day 48 and sum ppl are comin to check out my place to rent and i gota shut off the light for a day, will mine be ok?

u lucky if light did went in when its dark, you can have more chance of herms out of these plants let us know

Latest posts

Back