light distance with 150 watt hps???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
yeah..how close to the tops of my plants can i expect to get with a 150 watt hps?

mmmm i had a plant under one about 8-9 inches with no heat stress or burn just a lil fan blowin at the top and she did wonderful :)

There is a chart on this sight somewhere that is a great reference. Someone please send that lumen and watt and distance chart to him if you can. I am not 100% on how to do that.

as a rule of thumb... I put the back of my hand right above the canopy, and if I feel any heat... it's too close....

just curious cuz i cant afford to exhaust it! im broke like a joke cuz some spaniard stole my identity over the phone. i was originally gonna go with a 600 watt hps with 6 inch exhaust and all that for about 600.00 bucks. now i gotta go with a 150 watt hps which will cost me about 70.00. im not complaining though, it should be fun.

thanks for the tips guys!

anybody got a guestimation on max yield. what would be the best way to go for more yield. several smaller plants or 1 main plant. remember all im gonna have is a 150 watter.

thanks and peace out my homies..

.5 gram per watt, per month. If you are doing well.

Latest posts

Back