Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Lighting Mishap

TicTac

Not My Real Name
Reaction score
Ok, so not a very big deal (I hope), I just want to get back on track without stressing my ladies.

I awoke to find my plants still awake an hour and a half after their regularly scheduled bed-time. I just unplugged the extension cord and went back to bed. This morning I checked and found that the switch had been switched to "on" instead of "timer." Now I want to get them on a better schedule anyway so I need to adjust the time. I want them up from noon to midnight. They went off at 4am, after 13.5 hrs of light. What's the best way to do this without stressing them out?

I could leave them at 4p-4a for now, but that is not convenient at all.

I could move the time a little bit each day to get to the 12p-12a schedule I want. This would result in not-quite-12-hr shifts. IDK if this really ok or not.

I could simply get them up at 4 (after 12 hrs of dark), them put them to bed at 12a. They would only get 8 hrs of light this shift, but then back to 12/12 starting tomorrow.

Oh yeah, they are less than 2 weeks into flowering right now.

So please let me know if you have some experience here and can advise me.

Thanks everybody,

TicTac

Reaction score
Either this: "I could simply get them up at 4 (after 12 hrs of dark), them put them to bed at 12a. They would only get 8 hrs of light this shift, but then back to 12/12 starting tomorrow."

Or just give them 20 hours of dark and start the new schedule.

D

dman1234

TicTac said:
I could simply get them up at 4 (after 12 hrs of dark), them put them to bed at 12a. They would only get 8 hrs of light this shift, but then back to 12/12 starting tomorrow.
this is the way too do it. IMO

TicTac

Not My Real Name
Reaction score
Thank you for the quick replies and advice. I will get them up at 4 and put them to bed at Midnight, then they'll be exactly where I want them.

Thanks again,

TicTac

Latest posts