Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which to u guys think would be the better smoke ??? the lowryder-bluberry ot the lowryder # 2 ????

hmm personaly i never smoke but when i will i go for hybrid no mixes i stick with Lil Ryder #2

I am currently in the process of germinating 3 more lil lowryders because the two that I had going........well, these sucks! THEY WERE BOTH MALES!:mad: But its all good, they were only two weeks old. The books say that identifying sexes comes in 17-20 days. Well mine came in alot sooner, 14 days to be exact. Germinating 3 more will hopefully give me a chance, I hope?

lowryder 035.jpg

lowryder 036.jpg

Yes the pic above is the male. I pulled out the other and threw it in the trash (in an irresponsible anger kinda way:D ) and almost tossing the other one in the trash when I thought it out; 75 percent of seeds are females and the rest are males. What if I get three females this time and have no males to pollenate one of them with? So I kept the lil ****! Lucky him! Anyway, 'What a bumper man!"

soory for you but you will see the next one atleast 2 will be a female

how are you colectin pollen ??
can you tell me step by step im doing research but nothing interestion i got one link but im curies how are doing it

My boss taught me a very easy way to collect it. Putting a plastic bag over the plant and flip it upside down. Then shaking the plant while inside the bag and carefully folding the bag up and placing it in a paper bag and staple it shut for storage. When ready to pollenate, just shake the bag over the females pre-flowers and thats it.

when do you do that at what time in lowryder case ??

i now the way to make you seeds be feminized i will tel you tomorow
its not 100% but run around 90%

Sounds like you are going to get a house full of baby lowriders lol. Hope the pollen stays good and you get seeds. I am praying for a male right now.

lay are you growin a lowryder now if yes tell us about it man some pic will be cool

THC 8" pot is how much one gallon ?? how many quarts anybody can help me pleas ??

brouli said:
THC 8" pot is how much one gallon ?? how many quarts anybody can help me pleas ??

4 quarts = 1 gallon I do believe:cop:

ok thanks so do you grow lowryder ??

brouli said:
lay are you growin a lowryder now if yes tell us about it man some pic will be cool

Oh sorry... didn't mean to make it sound like I was growin some low... although I really would like to. For me it's just getting a seed... I am not connected at all. But if I liked the buzz I would throw it in my garden... well it would be my garden. If you would like a sea of green this would be the plant for you. You can spread out the work and plant one every few days. It would be perfect... if I had a few beans:(

1 gallon is equivelant to 4 quarts as 3.785 liters bieng equal to 6.66 pints. all numbers equal to 1gal.

wow males, that sucks, but at least you caught it early and it had only been two weeks. Ive got my fingers crossed for you, *three females*

Latest posts

Back