Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Guys, Been A Lil Busy Lately. You Want To See The Male? Okay........

lowryder 046.jpg

He Turned Out Small Because I Started The First Three Weeks Of His Life With A 4" Pot. Then I Transplanted Him Into A 8" Pot(1 Gallon) But By Then It Had Mad Roots Avery Where! Its Amazing How Fast They Root Out! Rest Assure That If You Start To Grow This Lil Monster, It Will Root Out All Around The Pot In Onw Week. Three I Am Currently Poting Now Have Already Sprouted. They Are Two Days Old, And Put Them In 5x5w X 10" Depth. Which The 4" Pots Had Only 4' Depth, There For When The Lil Plant Grew Into The Ground It Hit The Bottom By The First Week. Thus Telling The Lil Guy That He Has Reached His Limit And Concentrated On Ou Rooted And Branching. So Dont Make The Same Mistake I Did, Trying To Plant Them Into 4" Thinking I Could Transplant Them Later When They Get Bigger. Well Thats The Catch, They Were Too Fast For Me, Im Used Growing Afghans And Colomibian Gold Strains, A Much Bigger Strain Than This One. I Also Used To Grow Outside Till I Got Busted. So I Figured, Hey This Plant Is Perfect For Me!

I Am Using Fox Farm For Soil, Superthrive For Regular Waterting, And Just Started To Use Guano-gro About Three Days Ago. I Am Saving The Flora Nova Product For The Future Females. Im Gonna Try A Tad-bit More Nirtogen On These Lil Sprouts To Try To Induce The Genetics Of Having A Female. The Last Soil Had Too Much Potasium, This Time I Am Going 10 % Nitro, 2 % Phosphate, And 1 % Of Soluble Potash(k20). For All Of You Thinking, Well He's Gonna Burn His Plants! But So Far They Are Doing Very Good For Lil Seedlings. I Started Thier Diet With Superthrive Every Day. They Are Growing Faster Than The Last Two (that Ended Up Being Males) That I Planted. Lets Hope My Technique Works.

Its a boy! remember how you were just commenting how small it was. Well this is pics three days later...........

lowryder 048.jpg

lowryder 050.jpg

lowryder 052.jpg

lowryder 053.jpg

lowryder 049.jpg

I already germinated 3 more hoping for females. Right now they are 1-1/2" tall and already starting to sprout thier second set of leaves. They are exactly five days old.

I put the pics together to form a time period. from left to right: staring with fourth day;FEB02,05,07,09,09,11,12,13,today the 17th.

Lowryder 017.jpg

Lowryder 021.jpg

LOWRYDER 029.jpg

lowryder 030.jpg

lowryder 032.jpg

lowryder 037.jpg

lowryder 040.jpg

lowryder 046.jpg

lowryder 049.jpg

Watering with mixture of SuperThrive every day about 1-1/2 tsp. The mixture however is very delicate. Use only as indicated on the label. For active development or resisting stress: 1/4 TSp per gallon.
What I did was went to Wal-Mart and bought 2 one gallon water and a Teaspoon dropper,(found in Medical at the baby supplies.) use that. With this you can easly use the right amount of dosage. REMEMBER! THIS STUFF IS HIGHLY CONCENTRATED! MAKE SURE TO LABEL YOUR GALLONS TO PREVENT YOURSELF OR BY MEANS ANYONE NOT AWARE THAT THE WATER IN THOSE GALLONS ARE VERY DANGEROUS IF DRUNK. KEEP IN A SAFE PLACE.
Turning off the Lights at 6am and turning them back on at 12pm.
I currently am using Fox Farm. I WILL NOT NEED A NUTS TILL TWO MORE WEEKS. The soil contains enough nutes to introduce a healthy root system.
Nutes after the two weeks I will be using Flora Nova. This product also comes with instructions. 1 tsp per gallon.
I currently have 4500 lumens on three Lowryders. space is about 22"x12", yes very small, which is all you will need for these guys. I Have flat white walls around and a small drain tray.
Using Guano-Grow is probably the best way to do this, because it maintains a good ph level and its all natural! It contains more Nitrogen than that of Flora Nova. I myself am using both, one on one and one on the other. expieramenting i guess:D

I'm pretty sure you can and should use superthrive on your first watering. If i read what THC posted earlier about watering, he started with super thrive as well.

samiam03 said:
I'm pretty sure you can and should use superthrive on your first watering. If i read what THC posted earlier about watering, he started with super thrive as well.

Yes you can... be easy with it tho... if you are adding any other nutes as well....I'd recommend 1/2 dosage. (1 drop per 2 gallons)

Look buddy, Using SuperThrive is very heatly for your plants. I use it every time I water. Just do as indicated on the bottle and you will have no problems my freind. As far as using nutes, well I would hold back for about two weeks from the day they were transplanted into your pots fresh with new soil. Fox Farm has a pretty good concentration mix of Guano good for three weeks. After that follow up on methods of fertilizer. Post some pics so that I can see what you have please.

they are 09 days today. to tell you truth the last lowryder males i had I also had a problem with growth for awhile. I had them in 4" inch pots for about 2-1/2 weeks, so then I transplanted them in 8" pots and waited for awhile for growth. It shocked them some how. remember if you had your plants in 6" pots, they probably reached the bottom within the first week. That tells them that they have reached their limit and slow down. when you transplanted them they already were slowed down. It will take one more week for the water root to realize its gravity has no more limit so then it will grow down and you will see growth. Hang in there and be patient, I was in the same situation. This time when I germinated the other three, I immediatly put them in 10" depth pots (1.6gallons) You'll see buddy.
p.s you should see my plants! The leaves on them are huge! way larger than the last batch. its the superthrive. Im telling you if you use it as indicated it really works! talk to you later.

is this strain easy to grow and since it's short does it grow quicker?

Results from using SuperThrive. The cut leaves laying on the soil are from a fully mature male from the last batch, check out the difference in size from the one on SuperThrive. This plant is looking more like the one posted on the internet. For all you sceptics, try it, if used properly, the results are amazing!

lowryder 086.jpg

Auto-Flower, meaning it has no vegatation stage, it "Automatically" starts flowering from the day it is germinated. Flowers will not be visible untill 15-20 days later.

From left to Right, in the first pic, they are 5 days old which is feb 17....then follows, 19, 22,23,24. I will post more pics in a couple of days.

lowryder 054.jpg

lowryder 078.jpg

lowryder 081.jpg

lowryder 091.jpg

lowryder 093.jpg

I can/will clean this journal up for you. if you like 'skunk.
But want to say so in advance, give fair warning.
The last time a mod tried to clean one up "on request", another members "nose got pushed outta joint."
Just lemme know...

clean up? Is what way? will it benefit me? anyways here's more pics for ya's.

lowryder 097.jpg

lowryder 099.jpg

lowryder 100.jpg

lowryder 101.jpg

lowryder 102.jpg

oh yeah, just so you know................They're girls!!!:yay: :banana: :fly: :bugger: :headbang2: :dancing: They're 16 days old today and no balls, my last male lowryder showed thier lil balls 14 days of age, these gals have no sign of lil balls, the last two started to show early signs at 12 days.

Latest posts

Back