Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the female is shown on the right.

lowryder 046.jpg

lowryder 125.JPG

Nice. That soulseeds bank is very cheap. Has anyone used them before?

I ordered 3-way last night, i'll tell you when they get here. Planning on getting the snow one too. :D

hey THC have u gotten seeds from those sites?? before that minigun looks like my dream seed

hey how u doin, been looking at forums and picking up tips and advice for last 3 months now, have been following ur grow thc..... as im doing the same. and the same age, i have 8 lowryder # 2's on the go....3 weeks old yesterday. check my post in 'introduce yourself' will put up photo's at weekend. think urs look a little more bushy.will have pics up a.s.a.p.

glad to have you come across our Lowryder #2 post. If you have any questions regarding the plants hit me up. Now I hope you'll do the same for me and others that are currently growing lowryder.

yo BSki, no I have not, this is my first order with them.

three more is all you will need. Just do me a favor, when you germinate these, do it in soil, dont use the water cup method. If I did convince you to germinate in soil, do it organic soil, or seed starter. I can give you detailed instructions on how to germinate and care for them in early stages if you want. The reason I say is because I gave two seeds from the ten I got to my boss so that he can try them, he also hydro germinates and one died and the other surived. He germinated his way before mine did. His turned out to be a female (lucky little punk), the reason I said that is becuase I germinated two and got males and he gets a female right off the bat! Anyways his is 1week and a 1/2 older than mine, and his female is much smaller and scimmpier (skiny,lacking buds, not as tall). I don't know what he is doing but its not right. Hit me up if you have any questions. remember, when the Joint Dr. himselfr says "type of medium that best holds the fullest potential for germination is, SOIL." there is a reason that he says this, he is the one who created autoflowering dwarf Lowryder, listen to what he says. as far as lighting, always use 18/6 through out the whole deal.

ok so tell me what to do i will do it step by step, like you will tell me . OK
just one questions can is stait in Ocean Forest FF??

Ocean Forest Potting Soil

Ready to use right out of the bag, Ocean Forest is a 100% organic soil that contains fertilizers, too! A premium blend of composted forest humus, selected peat mosses, earthworm castings, bat guano, and micronutrients. Ideal for containerized plantings...inside and out! Light texture and well aerated. It's nature's finest.

Ocean forrest has nutes in it correct? is it organic? I have never used it before. Your soil hold 40% of quality in your plants, if you want good pot, get good soil for the right plants. some like alot of food and some don't. It depends. Lowryder#2 seems to be that plant that likes alot of food. My first time using Flora-Nova, I was supposed to give it 300ppm(NaCi), but I figured, if they are thriving off the SuperThrive, (when I'm only supposed to use superthrive every week). and I am giving it to them everyday, then lets try 1200ppm. thats alot, not recommended from any expierienced grower, especially when first introducing them to it. Well I went ahead and tried it and started to notice alot more hairs over night after giving them a powerful punch dosage of Flora Nova, WOW! This plant is a ruderal or what ever.

to be honest, I used Miracle Gro "Organic Choice" For container flowers and herbs. Let me write up step by step instructions on exactly how I did it. I will post it in 20 min. remember, I used this soil only for the first few days, then I used Ferti-Lome soil.

ru·der·al
premium.gif
(rōō'dər-əl) Pronunciation Key
adj. Growing in rubbish, poor land, or waste.

n. A plant that grows in rubbish, poor land, or waste.

[New Latin rūderālis, from Latin rūdus, rūder-, rubbish.]

The lowryder consists of crosses between (left to right):Williams wonder,Northern lights, ruderals, and santa-maria. Lowryder has another cross but Dr. Joint does'nt want to share that with us.

15KQ-seeded-byWilliamsWonder[1].jpg

northern-lights-2[1].jpg

236[1].jpg

santa-maria[1].jpg

Hey guys. If I grew Lowryder in say an 8X8X6 raised soilbed under 2 1000w HPS how many lowryders could I squeeze into the area? Thanks for your help.

Stunzeed..:confused:

Alright. After reading this thread a few times i've decided to get some lowrider seeds myself. That plant looks great and you guys are making my mouth water talking about a decent high with 2 month wait on buds. WOW.

Hey THC, I ordered from allsalvia. Thanks for tip on store. Hope they ship fast.

Can't wait to start my lowrider grow. TYhey use disreet packagaing right? I didn't see an option for it. But I doubt they would just have a big old tag on the package right? ... RIGHT?

yes they are pretty fast, I got mine in 7 buisness days. They also came in discreet packaging, you'll be pleased.

THC, what lighting you using on those fine ladies:cool: ?wickedly small man!

THCskunk said:
update......3weeks and four days old.

Wow I cant wait man, my current plants are doing alright. Just got some super thrive. So hopefully a little better. But nothing compared to your plants. I really can't wait to get those lowriders!

I just got some mylar too so hopefully the light bouncing to the sides will help them get nice and bushy. Since I just got a hid I will be using my cf's for side lamps. Hopefully this will please the plants.

Haha... if Aliens were just like monitoring the people in this forum they would assume Cannabis is the dominant lifeform. ... I must go attend to my mistress now.

Latest posts

Back