Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick how long arfe you in the game ?? like 20 + years right

i agree hick, i've not even had 15 yrs in the plant business period, let alone wait long enought to finally cross a stable plant.

T whats going on with you man haven seen you lately ??
baytheway i cant find those bulbs for nothing

research,research,research, thats all I have to say.
here are more pics guys.........

lowryder 341.jpg

lowryder 342.jpg

lowryder 343.jpg

lowryder 344.jpg

lowryder 345.jpg

brouli said:
T whats going on with you man haven seen you lately ??
baytheway i cant find those bulbs for nothing
I've been in and out, Im here, your not, your here, Im not. oh well, we'll catch up sometime man.

man, those plants look beautiful. I love the purpleish color they r turning. how tall are they?

THCs, can I ask you to post a picture of the full plant? Just to see how big she is. Thanks

WrEkkED said:
man, those plants look beautiful. I love the purpleish color they r turning. how tall are they?

some have purple and some have a greenish lime to it. as soon as I finish these, I will start the Auto-flowering Afghanryder,Lowsnow,3-way, and the Master KUsh delux. can't hardly wait man.

Hemp-o Kitty said:
THCs, can I ask you to post a picture of the full plant? Just to see how big she is. Thanks

Here Ya go mam.

lowryder 353.jpg

lowryder 354.jpg

really good, I love the smell. very unique in its standing.

TH was is that ** conversation on the other thread , i dint know that that little plant is so so so so into others bussines's

hey brouli and thc ... i just had a quick question for you guys .... Lets say i had a male Ak-47 plant and i took a lowryder # 2 female ... if i crossed them what would happen ??? would i get seeds that are unstable or ?? im just curious to what possibilities are out there for the auto-flowering lowryder # 2's ....thanks

THCskunk said:
some have purple and some have a greenish lime to it. as soon as I finish these, I will start the Auto-flowering Afghanryder,Lowsnow,3-way, and the Master KUsh delux. can't hardly wait man.
hey bro things are looking great man. im really starting to like them think im gonna start a few on my porch in with the wifes flowers. think they will work out? well cant wait to see the harvest results peace

BSKi i think they will be come out stable couse i saw ak-47 and lowryder mix already i will try to find it for you ok buddy .

Sticky yes it would work but your harvest its not going to be much like couple of gram from the porch .

hey thanks brouli... i thought i saw it 2 .. it was called minigun right ??? i just couldnt find the link .... i was just wondering if i did that would the seeds i got would be more AK-47 dominant or if it would have strong lowryder # 2 characteristics??? i dunno ...

DAMMM I CANT FIND IT BUT YES i think you right it was minigun, hmmmm which one with be more dominant not sure but i think ak-would take over but if you would get autoflowering mix dammmm i will be the first one to buy :)

haha yea that would be a dream come true ... i will see if i can track it down and see what they did to make the minigun ... Thanks alot thc

BSki8950 said:
hey brouli and thc ... i just had a quick question for you guys .... Lets say i had a male Ak-47 plant and i took a lowryder # 2 female ... if i crossed them what would happen ??? would i get seeds that are unstable or ?? im just curious to what possibilities are out there for the auto-flowering lowryder # 2's ....thanks
to be honest, right now I can't answer that question because I have not got there yet. But now that you metioned it, I was reading a forum from Soul Seeds where one of the guys that work there explains how to cross and breed Lowryders. Its very interesting.

Latest posts

Back