Lil Lowryder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSki8950 said:
hey thanks brouli... i thought i saw it 2 .. it was called minigun right ??? i just couldnt find the link .... i was just wondering if i did that would the seeds i got would be more AK-47 dominant or if it would have strong lowryder # 2 characteristics??? i dunno ...

yes minigun, but the website vanished some how, it is not there.anymore.

ok I found it. this is what one of the breeders said about his cross with afghan and lowryder..........

"In order to keep the size of these auto strains down its advisable to back cross a second time to LR, if you keep inbreeding from a F1 cross when you eventualy reach Auto'ness they are too large to work well under floros. plus without the backcross to LR you have to inbreed many more times. This strain has beed backcrossed then inbred.

We have another 2 Afgani Auto strains here, Lowafgani2 and Mazar I'Sharif x LR fully Auto but will probably just list the Afganryder as it is the better of the 3 Afgani strains we have, although the other 2 are similar Afganryder stands out best !

Hope thats clear enough for you
wink.gif
"

basicly what that guy sayin is it take a lot of time and knowledge to cross any thing , so for beginers FORGET ABOUT THIS FOR NOW !!!!!!!!
any of our conversations will not be possible with out Joint doctor the master of them all and big Congrats on his side , he give a big step stone towards the future of MJ for small growers like me for example .

wow really .. thanks THC ... if you happen to stumble upon something they have said about let me know ... thanks

nevermind u already replied to me ... thanks a bunch guys

yea thats what i thought ... a huge pain in the neck that i dont have the knowledge about ... so interesting though... thanks again

Ah, nice, there are the crystals... Looking very tastey THC... I just received news that all three of the lowryders are Female!:rant: I know most in this case would be super happy, but gosh, I need to breed these suckers.:rolleyes: So I dropped my last 5 lowryder beans in water last night and I'm just hoping that I get one male out of that batch. It is so true about them needing time to stretch (less lumen you said) becuase I have them going under fluorescents and they are some of the tightest I have ever seen. They need to stretch out and I think the best way for these guys to grow is to but them under 12/12 lighting for 2 weeks once budding starts. Causing them to stretch a bit more and giving the bud sites a little more room and light. Then, they should be under 24/0 or 20/4 light to give them as much light as possible to produce so fat dense buds. I like to do everything myself to test the theories so I will give different lighting to some and see the different results. It's unfortunate that we couldn't do clones to get a more reliable result, but with enough plants there should be enough to get a good idea with what is best.

I tried ordering from the soulseed site but now they have that E-gold crap, damn its such a pain in the ***! the whole site was cool untill they started that crap.:mad: any of you ever used it before?

loveley plants yet again THC,respect heading your way my man.
very good work.
:headbang2: :smoke1: :smoke1: :smoke1:

How strong is the scent coming from the plants. Do you think one plant would be terribly hard to conceal the smell throughout its life?

shuggy4105 said:
loveley plants yet again THC,respect heading your way my man.
very good work.
:headbang2: :smoke1: :smoke1: :smoke1:

Thanks man, appreciate that.

samiam03 said:
How strong is the scent coming from the plants. Do you think one plant would be terribly hard to conceal the smell throughout its life?

The smell is pleasant, and rich in earthy spice type of smell. As far as concealment, well just as long as you keep it under 7 plants, the smell has a 10-15' radius. My three you can smell them when I walk in my room, thier in the closet.

THCskunk said:
The smell is pleasant, and rich in earthy spice type of smell. As far as concealment, well just as long as you keep it under 7 plants, the smell has a 10-15' radius. My three you can smell them when I walk in my room, thier in the closet.
hey THC damn the ladies are looking great and sounds like they smell great too. oooo cant u smell that smell lol peace bro

One plant is almost half and half with brwn&whte. It looks as though one more week and it will be ready, but then again I can be wrong. The reason I am unsure is because the books say that this lil strain is ready to harvest in 9 weeks, but this one is only in its 6th week and is already like I said before half and half. Any suggestions or comments please post.

Half brown, half white? Like the hairs? The Twilight BPOTM was at 4 weeks. By 5 weeks almost all the hairs were orange. The trichs were still clear though. I harvested around 8 weeks with the trichs half cloudy. So, I would check the trichs, not the pistils. Looking strong and healthy though man.:bong:

Latest posts

Back