lil mama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dooby22401

Reaction score
Hello my smokers it's me again, i have this sexy girl i call little mama she just started flowering two days ago but i'm very impress. This is my second grow i wanted to say thank to everybody that help me make my dream come true. The strain is arizona that what there call it down here.
Here are some pic

girly 1.jpg

girly2.jpg

nice sativa dominant lookin plant... that should put some nice big buds end season, is it indo or outdo?.. keep up goodwork my first grow i dont think i new their was a male or female so your doin the right thing by reading up on it...

Eastla Thank You Because I Didn't Know What Strain It Was, I Really Like It. I Hope It Smoke Like It Look.

PS IT'S A INSIDE AND OUTSIDE PLANT, I VEG OUTSIDE AND WHEN I WANT TO BUD I DID 12/12 DARK CLOSET I'M THE CARIBBEAN IT'S PERFECT FOR GROWING MARIJUANA BUT I LIKE GROWING IN POT BECAUSE I CAN CONtrol THE PLANT. I ALSO HAVE A GORILLA FARM I STARTED ABOUT TWO WEEK AGO I WILL HAVE SOME PICTURE UPLOAD SOON.
THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONSES

Latest posts

Back