link to forum on main page?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
i just went to the main page and noticed that the only link to the forum is all the way at the bottom of the page and hard to find, didnt know if that was intentional but might as well mention it just in case..:aok:

i noticed that to. you could bookmark the main forum page. that would b easier

Maybe its a good thing, if your hard drive ever got siezed or in for repairs. Then it wouldn't lead right to the forum.

My browser has all kinds of history from this site, it wouldnt be too hard to find that out even after a format.. :D :doh: :D

server being out of the country prohibits them to touch it, im sure most of us have way stronger evidence that we smoke than our history list (hummm sounds like a new thread, "Besides your history list, name 5 things that could probably get you busted in your own house,HAHA" :joint: :joint: :aok: )

but i googled something with marijuana and this site was the first in the list, but it took me o the main page, if i was somebody else that needed some info and didnt know this site, he wouldnt have found it easy, as it took me a couple of looks before i found it and i knew what i was looking for, for some 1 else who was smoking some of this good stuff that i puffed :joint: i probably wouldve never found this great forums.. just my 2 cents, at the same time i know i did that to a couple of my sites when their forum got way too populated and it helped to keep the link hidden in the bottom, thats probably what i was asking or wanted to know, i don :joint: nt know.. :LOL:....
Later all and 1 more for the road to club cama (bed in spanish).. :joint: ........ :aok:

Latest posts

Back