lions tigers and SPIDERS oh my!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
hi! is there anyone out there who can help ? i noticed some webs on my girls got some safer soap sprayed but 5 days later they were back i am 4 weeks from harvest the webs are not at the bud but are lower on the branches i would really be thankful for any help i guess i should mention they are spider mites

I dont think spiders will hurt your plant , i could be wrong . But i do know spiders eat BUGS . so anybugs that would have been in there are gettin munched by the spidey . I wouldnt worry till you start seeing chunks of your leaves missing like something is eating it .

PEACE:D

yeah man leave the spyders alone a welcome them on my plants one reason they eat bugs like rollin said the only thing they will do is spin a web on the leaves thats no a big prob leave them alone but if you want to get rid of them idk what you would do lol i leave them alone lol ohmost every time i go to check on my plants outside i see a little daddy long leg on the top of kayla i think its his home and im cool with that lol i even named hime bob lol

well it looks like i beat back the spider mites for now anyways i hope it is enough to finish i am starting to flush them out today you know what has me worried though is the lack of smell i know that should be a good thing but is there somthing wrong i have my mothers on the balcony and there is more smell to those 4 than the 20 i have budding

Latest posts

Back