lite movers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kona55

Reaction score
i cant seem 2 find much opinion on lite movers? any imput would b appreciated

Light movers can be problematic and make venting an air cooled light harder. What do you have and why do you want to use a light mover?

Reactions: D3
I use one for my grow because of the shape of the room. I dont use it all the time, though. If you do get one, get gear driven, not chain & adjustable time delay at the ends. Much quieter & the time delay helps keep an even grow.

just rotate your plants if you are a soil grower or have the ability with your hydro system. It doesn't take much time and saves some money and watts....unless you got like 200 plants lol.

thanks for the replys. i am trying to be as efficent as possible with the lighting. also i have heard that there is no ill effect on the plants (all plants) in the absence of intense light for less than 15 mins? if that is trure then it would seem benifical for the plans to recieve more even lighting with a mover? btw i have a 6x10 area with 2-1000 w next gen ballast lights,6" air cooled reflectors vented to outside on movers, ac vents so temp is controlled at all times at around 75, ebb/flow hydro system. thanks for the experienced, measured responses.

Latest posts

Back