Electricity 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my older brothers got me with this , “ hey , stick your finger in this lightbulb socket”…

I never fell for the fork in the wall socket after that
Nothing like doing the 60 cycle shuffle to learn a valuable lesson.
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed colleagues and distinguished guests, I am honored today to present to you the groundbreaking advancements in the field of quantum defibrillation and their practical implications on our new and improved Hyperbolic Tetra-Modulator (HTM).

Now, the primary operating principles of the HTM are based on the phase-decoupled oscillatory motions of bipolar neutron pulses. By harnessing the spontaneous perturbations in the sub-ionic resonation matrix, the device achieves a non-linear compression of spatial-temporal wavefronts, leading to an enhanced tri-axial superposition alignment.

One of the most intriguing aspects of the HTM is its internally geometric Retromorphic Translation System (RTS). This system deploys an array of multi-dimensional polyphasic conduits, each individually calibrated to resonate at a distinct supra-luminal frequency. This not only ensures that the harmonic flux distribution remains constant across all modalities but also provides a direct feedback loop to the central tri-coil vortex stabilizer.

We've also innovated in the realm of crypto-fluid dynamics, integrating a Hexagonal Entropic Amplification Resonator (HEAR). When synchronized with the tetra-modulated pulses, the HEAR produces an oscillatory anti-phase pattern, reducing the meta-entropic losses and effectively doubling the energy conversion efficiency of the device.

Now, to address the issue of thermionic emission interference - a primary concern with devices of this magnitude - our team has incorporated a Dual-layered Inertial Quark Shield (DIQS). The DIQS, while minimizing the radial gamma photon dispersions, also serves as a protective barrier against any potential reverse osmotic pressure fluctuations, ensuring an uninterrupted operation of the HTM.

In conclusion, the Hyperbolic Tetra-Modulator promises to revolutionize the way we perceive and interact with hyper-dimensional quantum fields. The combination of cutting-edge design, unparalleled efficiency, and groundbreaking technology makes it a beacon of modern engineering. I thank you all for your time and look forward to the era of quantum leaps and bounds this innovation promises to usher in.

Funny when i was 10 i had a leg in a casket from hip to toe and i was sitting on the floor with my sis and cousin facing me playing around. Parents had that 220-110v trans which needs to have a male from both sides. Someone had removed the trans leaving the open male on the floor. We were in a fricking wartime so i guess this justified not having the system grounded. Nuff said yes i laid my hand on the socket and both my sis and cousin had a blast laughing at the sounds i was making being electrocuted. Of course they had no clue what was happening. I think it lasted at least 3 seconds. I survived but come to think of it now maybe that is why i ended up the way i am lol

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten shocked, but the closest I came to being electrocuted was wearing shorts on a hot sweaty day and kneeling on a stainless sink while replacing the flourescent light over the sink in a friend's bathroom. I had the light turned off but forgot about the always hot shaver circuit and cut into the wire with a pair of dykes.

When I tried to release my grip on the dykes, it started to arch and burn, so I leaned over and fell off the counter, thus releasing me from the hot wire.

I too got to call him Oppy he really enjoyed that nick name.
Here he is at hobby lobby.
Robby Oppy hobby lobby photo opp
bowphudies_Robert_Oppenheimer_at_a_hobby_lobby_2621c296-f8e5-43f7-aea9-acab1cb04515.png

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed colleagues and distinguished guests, I am honored today to present to you the groundbreaking advancements in the field of quantum defibrillation and their practical implications on our new and improved Hyperbolic Tetra-Modulator (HTM).

Now, the primary operating principles of the HTM are based on the phase-decoupled oscillatory motions of bipolar neutron pulses. By harnessing the spontaneous perturbations in the sub-ionic resonation matrix, the device achieves a non-linear compression of spatial-temporal wavefronts, leading to an enhanced tri-axial superposition alignment.

One of the most intriguing aspects of the HTM is its internally geometric Retromorphic Translation System (RTS). This system deploys an array of multi-dimensional polyphasic conduits, each individually calibrated to resonate at a distinct supra-luminal frequency. This not only ensures that the harmonic flux distribution remains constant across all modalities but also provides a direct feedback loop to the central tri-coil vortex stabilizer.

We've also innovated in the realm of crypto-fluid dynamics, integrating a Hexagonal Entropic Amplification Resonator (HEAR). When synchronized with the tetra-modulated pulses, the HEAR produces an oscillatory anti-phase pattern, reducing the meta-entropic losses and effectively doubling the energy conversion efficiency of the device.

Now, to address the issue of thermionic emission interference - a primary concern with devices of this magnitude - our team has incorporated a Dual-layered Inertial Quark Shield (DIQS). The DIQS, while minimizing the radial gamma photon dispersions, also serves as a protective barrier against any potential reverse osmotic pressure fluctuations, ensuring an uninterrupted operation of the HTM.

In conclusion, the Hyperbolic Tetra-Modulator promises to revolutionize the way we perceive and interact with hyper-dimensional quantum fields. The combination of cutting-edge design, unparalleled efficiency, and groundbreaking technology makes it a beacon of modern engineering. I thank you all for your time and look forward to the era of quantum leaps and bounds this innovation promises to usher in.
That is a explanation on how Unc Walt gets high with his volcano in so many words

Worst hit I ever took was on the job, right arm touched the neutral side of 220V 30Amp 3 phase while my right arm touched a 4" copper water pipe. Knocked me clean off the scaffold. Don't remember hitting the ground. Woke up with morons holding me down every time I tried to get up. I landed in a water puddle and wanted to get out of it. They already had a meat waggon heading for the job, and as soon as I could talk again and be understood, I demanded they cancel the run. Took 15 minutes or so to get my frog back in the race, but I finished the day. I was praying the spark jumper that left an energized line exposed like that would show up so I could deal with him like any construction worker would do.

Worst hit I ever took was on the job, right arm touched the neutral side of 220V 30Amp 3 phase while my right arm touched a 4" copper water pipe. Knocked me clean off the scaffold. Don't remember hitting the ground. Woke up with morons holding me down every time I tried to get up. I landed in a water puddle and wanted to get out of it. They already had a meat waggon heading for the job, and as soon as I could talk again and be understood, I demanded they cancel the run. Took 15 minutes or so to get my frog back in the race, but I finished the day. I was praying the spark jumper that left an energized line exposed like that would show up so I could deal with him like any construction worker would do.
Connected the two sides of a CNC system capacitor about the size of a 1 liter bottle(not on purpose obviously) and hot launched thru the air(I assume my leg muscles contracted pretty violently) about 10 or 15 feet(a wall stopped me). When I came to, this old guy was doubled over laughing his ass off at me. He was a VP in the company(and a pretty down to earth(no, not an electric joke) man but I am thinking he may have been laughing a bit out of nervousness. Probably glad he didn’t have to dispose of my body…

getting caught in between a neutral causes major shrinkage quickly

while working up in the city, I was on the catwalk of the Philharmonic Hall when I got tagged my a 480v. line...my arm and shoulder wasn't right for months...

Back in the 80s I got into a wallpapper factory and it was all 480.
I worked on the front 2000 amp service and I did the back 2000 amp and side 1600 amp.
The front was the original service with big through that was put on in double cutting out the back ,Like a extension collar.
a bug nut shorted out on the edge and blew up with me on a six foot ladder.
I saw the light.

Latest posts

Back