little marijuana store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id have to slightly disagree. This is not my experience. Most/if not all card holders i know are pretty effed up...What is a serious illness to you hal? Depression, anxiety, Insomnia...? or does it have to be life threatening? I dont believe you need a serious illness to benefit from medical marijuana use. Anyone who smokes, with or without a script, is doing so for some mental or physical reason (wheather they know it or not).

I also dont believe marijuana should be legalized. It has to much medicinal value to shrug off as a social enhancer.
I honestly use marijuana instead of: Xanax, Welbutrin SR, and Ambien.

If it became non-medicinal, well id still grow of course, but if i couldnt...i dont know what id do with a pack of 7/11 mexican pre-rolls as my only source for marijuana.

I tend to agree. Most of the people I associate with have Cancer and undergo chemotherapy, or have had serious injuries which give them almost unbearable pain. I myself have had 2 skull fractures, one resulting in almost a month of life support, the other 10 days of life support, plus I was shot in the head which has caused several surgeries to remove fragments, and I still get lumps, known as lipomas which are caused from fatty tissue building up around the remaining fragments. I suffer from multi tension migraines which completely put me down.

I have found using small amounts of cannabis do not only cease most of my migraine symptoms, but also over continued use seem to lesson the frequency of them. It also relieve much of the pressure from my eyes which effect my vision when they occur.

My concern with most caregivers is that they disregard what a patient's needs are by growing what yields best, or taste best, or has the most bag appeal. Take Chemo patients, it is a very degrading treatment which leaves a person feeling completely drained and unable to function normally due to weakness, and/or pain, not to mention the loss of appetite. Why would a Indica, and/or Indica dominant which results in what is known as couchlock be useful for them? They are already drained from the chemo. A mild ot moderate Sativa, or Sativa dominant with more uplifting types would make more sense, however the yields are often less than most Indica hybrids.

Granted, there are many who just want to get high, and many could careless of the effects from one extreme to the other. I personally want something that is going to work for me, and make my symptoms more bearable. I'm sure most legit patients using medical cannabis to treat their symptoms feel the same.

Thinking about marijuana as a medicnal plant didn't happen for me till the last couple years. A friend kinda spoke of it a lot. Finally I bit on to some of it and am learning.
It can be a social enhancer, infact the strain I like the best fits this discription. I also like to smoke by myself just as much as out and about someplace. I know when I was working in factory I'd go on break and come back stoned and I felt much better as if I took some aspirans. It was 12 hour days. And i could do the kind of work I was doing. I hope I become more sinsitive to the plight of the people who have larger medical obstacles so to speak. I don't know one person who medicates with marijuana for severe illnesses. Most people use it for relaxing, sleeping, mood enhancer, social thing, I use it to change my feelings sometimes. I been an off an on smoker in my life. I think that marijuana growers, who use for severe illness is the heart of the situation here, I myself have never met people who used marijuana for a severe illness.
One of my jobs I have is I do chores like cleaning house ect....for an older lady 71, and I find that she has needs and it's nice to be able to help plus shes helping me. But anyways I can care for people is what I'm saying. And it's not about only making money if possible. I'm glad to read about others input cuase it contains some really good things. And not being around the scene so to speak it's still hazey :).

Perception, it's all perception man.
For myself, I have been tokin' for many years before MMJ was a term. Why did I do that?? Am I addicted? No. It's because it helps me cope with many issues, both mentally and medically. I think this is the case for most all folks who toke up.
You have a great thought bro, "Anyone who smokes, with or without a script, is doing so for some mental or physical reason (wheather they know it or not).

"
Absolutly correct.
So, I guess you would say yes, I do beleive that MMJ has exceptional Medical properties.
OG, I too beleive that anyone for any reason should be able to be protected from LEO from MJ arrest.If MMJ helps with pms cramping, then who are we to deny MMJ to that person. It is between the Doctor and the patient.

Unfortunatly, most "caregivers/Vendors" do not meet the actual patients their product reaches, as it goes thru a Dispensary. Myself, as a Vendor, relies on what the dispensary owner requests as far as strain. More and more I am seeing a higher demand for Sativa dominat strains. As a Grower/Vendor, I am making a switch to more Sativa dominant strains as that is what the Dispensaries I deal with request the most.

I personally do not deal with folks on a one to one basis. I am an incorporated entity that runs a Non-Profit Grow only collective. I react to what the dispensaries request, as they should know thier patients needs.
I just worry about growing the finest cannabis that I can, at the lowest price I can.

Hal, I really like that you call it cannabis and not medicine. I really like that you are for total legalization. You always call to the forefront that we are on the road there, medicalization is just a step toward it. I realize too that MMJ has helped many, some may never have had a chance to use it without the MMJ Proposition passing. I am glad for them. But, I am most glad for the masses in California that are toking and now can do so under the Compassionate Marijuana Use Laws, sick or not.

Before Aspirin men sent their kids to the pub to get a bucket of beer to ease their aches and pains from a day of long hard labor. MJ will be looked at no different in a hundred years. IMO.

I hope you are a success in your endeavors with he MMJ industry Hal.

I love marijuana whatever it takes :)

Jennah Smith
SPAM REMOVED...again...

Latest posts

Back