Look at the different in N.L. Growth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more days now, I see the First signs of the sexes and from what I see so far it is a Bananna looking sex. Female ;)

If its bannana looking are you talking about the color or the shape buddy? I thought "bananas" were a way of describing males?

megan23247 said:
If its bannana looking are you talking about the color or the shape buddy? I thought "bananas" were a way of describing males?

The banana shape is Female and and u will see White hair Pistils coming out of the Bananas.

Males are round at the bottom and looks like fat tear drop..

u should be able to tell if it is male or female when it's sprouting...males will have 3 sack like figures while females are almost 2 strains or roots.

^_^ Smokey Da Bear ^_^ said:
u should be able to tell if it is male or female when it's sprouting...males will have 3 sack like figures while females are almost 2 strains or roots.

What?

You will have to explain that one to me.

It is "impossible" to determine the sex prior to sexual maturity, and/or before flowering is induced with 'short day' lighting.

Hick said:
It is "impossible" to determine the sex prior to sexual maturity, and/or before flowering is induced with 'short day' lighting.

Wow Hicks ur on the money.! I had my lights on 14/10 and now there on 18/6 the Hell with the Electric bill 110. a month isn't Bad for a 2 bedroom trailer..

Well Folks it a
Female.. The legs are crossed where the branches comes out and Yes she showing her White Pistol..

Yes I know that and Thanks !
It a Female seen the White Pistol..

What is almost 2 strains or roots? don't understand that one.

Latest posts

Back