Look What I Found in My Dogpen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
I think poochie is out growing you Banjo.LOMA. Now we know where you get you grow tips from...lol

iv'e been trying to get a pic of the monarch butterflies that are all over in the dog pen. every time i go out there, the dogs chase them away, as if thier doing something good.:) ...

They are just trying to teach you some new tricks. lol

You used to be able to buy

"Smelling Bags"

In Switzerland.

Swiss Law allowed Lint bags packed with prime buds to be sold as Smelling Bags .
Clients purchased the sealed bags and took them home to sniff, not..........

Anyhow's supposed to help with Insomnia, place close to your pillow and inhale deeply, exhale and repeat................................:hubba:

She is maturing nicely.

had a pretty bad storm 2 nights ago, and thier still standing. drooping a bit , and looking a little ragged , but still standing. they deffinately could use some sun. its gonna be overcast for a few days though...( do you see anything missing here )?...

Ladder? Those girls will perk up.....

hello tcbud. right on the ladder. i moved it due to the high winds i've been having. did'nt want it on these two. had a tree limb hit our roof in a storm a few nights ago. it was around 40 foot long , and 12 inch circumfrence:eek: ...

banjobuzz is that a staffie bull, nice grow pooch! Are you allowed in her pen?

WoW on that storm! did that branch make a big hole when it hit the roof? i just get fire storm here....not to be funny...it blew hard yesterday...and the fires loved it...back to smokey skys agian.

lillift said:
banjobuzz is that a staffie bull, nice grow pooch! Are you allowed in her pen?

that black dog is a very healthy, stout 150lb, rott/lab. i am the only one allowed in her pen, she don't take kindly to unfamiliars. i dont allow others to touch her, or pet her. she is here for one reason, to stay on guard while were away.

tcbud said:
WoW on that storm! did that branch make a big hole when it hit the roof? i just get fire storm here....not to be funny...it blew hard yesterday...and the fires loved it...back to smokey skys agian.

wow on those fires! are they ever going to get those under control? i have lived , and worked in hurricane zones, so i know what it means to have to stay on top of the where-abouts of these disasters on the news, so we could evac., within a days' notice, if need be. how many acres now tcbud have burned? thanks for stopping by...

Your is a good grower... Your dog is going to have to teach our dogs how to grow.lol ... Getting big..

Sweeet, I love finding stuff like that. We found a couple by our after lunch spot at work, but we had to pull them out when two of them got over three feet. I wish I had taken pictures.

Good luck puppies!

wow bandjo that plant has got big and real pretty to since the last time i seen it,,, wtg on the dog leaving it alone cant wait to see how it turns out gl

mistisrising said:
Sweeet, I love finding stuff like that. We found a couple by our after lunch spot at work, but we had to pull them out when two of them got over three feet. I wish I had taken pictures.

Good luck puppies!

i built my dogs a new pen this past spring, complete with 6ft privacy fence, a friend stopped by, and burned one, and he must have thrown some seeds down. that is all i can figure where they came from. i'll have to spread the love come harvest, back to my friend...:) ...

Latest posts

Back