Look What I Found in My Dogpen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have'nt even given these two in the dogs pen any special treatment. they have did thier own thing. i did tie them up after a couple of bad storms'. not showing thier bits yet...

they look fine, storm didnt give them damages, you look just excite to have them in your backyard lol

here's my dog pen pics'.:) . 2 fer. both fem.:hubba: . got the window open, and can smell them drifting in. smells nice. makes me wanna blaze one up.:D . as a matter of fact...:ccc: . ahh, much better now... enjoy...

Getting tall & filling out tell your poochie excellent job.lol

yeah kgb, looked out the window, and dog was standing there by one with his head in the middle of the plant as if he was checking for something:) .
then he started barking. so i went out to see, and i looked close, and spotted they both turned female:hubba: .

Excellent of your dogs to let you in there to take some pics. Been awhile since I looked in on your volunteer's. They sure are looking tastey.
In answer about how many acres burned ....in my county, I think the total was a bit more than 255,000 acres. They finally called them contained about September 9. The Lightning Fires took 11 souls. Very sad.

Latest posts

Back