Losing Another Friend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least your dog had a good quality of life with you thg soo sorry to hear of the bad news.
One of my cats the eldest @ 19 is wasting away on phenobarbitol to stop her fitting which she started doing recently but she is stable bit unsteady always falling off the worktops/tables etc but is fine within herself atm
Pets are soo precious.
What i dont understand is people who dont like animals i just think they must be horrible people imho.
T4

When my Buster passes,,I will never have another Dog. Hurts to much. Thier Life Span is to short compared to ours,, to get attached every 12 to 15 yrs to another Dog.

sorry to hear it THG, I am a huge dog lover...My first dog was a black lab named radar, I was 13 when I got him I had him for 7 years, he was a natural hunter and we hunted ducks together for 5 years. i would let him run through our woods behind our house evryday, well one day he came back throwing up blood and wouldnt eat or hardly move. I took him to hte vet and he had to be put down. the vet said he probably had gotten into some poison of some sort....long story short he died in my arms and I was never the same after that. I still dont have another dog for fear of losing it. I dont think i could go through that again. I couldnt imagine what youre feeling! sorry for your loss!

HighBrixMMJ said:
sorry to hear it THG, I am a huge dog lover...My first dog was a black lab named radar, I was 13 when I got him I had him for 7 years, he was a natural hunter and we hunted ducks together for 5 years. i would let him run through our woods behind our house evryday, well one day he came back throwing up blood and wouldnt eat or hardly move. I took him to hte vet and he had to be put down. the vet said he probably had gotten into some poison of some sort....long story short he died in my arms and I was never the same after that. I still dont have another dog for fear of losing it. I dont think i could go through that again. I couldnt imagine what youre feeling! sorry for your loss!

Aint to stealin yur trails walked cause pilgrem yual have lived some and respectin ya fur it I have burried many and held to last breath many more and can say that no matter who ya be strong and un carin to weak and crippled to find trama, I am sorry to all those who find lost to sudden I have lived to care foe sole and need and ifin it be neeeded i pm live to find friend. Sorry gain fur yur lose here ifin ya need

BWD

HighBrixMMJ said:

That is so sad--sounds like what happens when an animal eats DeCon. The saddest thing I had happen was with a little feisty female named Stella that adopted me, rather than the other way around. I loved her and she went everywhere with me. I live in the mountains and we have few paved roads and no places with curbs gutters and sidewalks. One day she was laying right at the edge of the road. Someone driving too fast down the road swerved to miss another dog and hit Stella. She had to be put down (shot with my own .22) right at the edge of my driveway. I sobbed for a month. But I could never give up dogs. I have had one most of my life. My life would be a lot less without dogs in it.

Time heals all wounds. Having other dogs does make it easier to get over the loss. We all comfort one another as they, too, feel the loss when one of theirs is gone.

HighBrixMMJ said:

Highbrix, your losing out on some wonderful love and a dog is missing out on a good home like yours. I hope you can reconsider and enjoy another. I figure I got a couple more left in my life, after the three i have move on. We grieve, we love again. We never forget each of the dogs that are stored in our heart.

Latest posts

Back