Lots of questions..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bignell38

chillaxin
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm new to the whole scene of growing and I'm here to ask some questions. What do I need to get started growing the plant outside? Where can I get seeds and can I use the seeds that are in the bags of marijuana I get when I buy? Should I plant them directly into the ground or a pot? How much should I look after it? Is the beginning of september a good time of the year to start in New Jersey? Thanks guys!

Do you want us to plant it and water it for you too?
My advise to you is study up all winter.By next Spring you should be able to answer your own questions.If not, then you shouldn't really be growing anyway...

bignell38 said:
Where can I get seeds and can I use the seeds that are in the bags of marijuana I get when I buy? Should I plant them directly into the ground or a pot? How much should I look after it? Is the beginning of september a good time of the year to start in New Jersey? Thanks guys!

you can get seeds at the Seed Boutique or dr.chronic if you want to purchase a certain strain.

Yes you can use bag seed ppl do it all the time.

Ground Or Pot? Which ever you prefer.

You should look after your plants as much as possible.

September is not a good time to start.
you wanna start in spring and be ready to harvest by oct.

Well it seems your questions have been answered. but as far as seeds I buy mine online so I know exactly what stran I am growing and how long for the flowering and all that good stuff. I got my seeds from buydutchseeds.com but i have heard TONS of good reviews about dr.chronic also. Like the others say be patient and learn all you can before next spring

You might try different germination techniques over the winter to get some experience. I would play with some bag seeds plant in different gro mediums and place in a well lit south window before you try your hand at getting your expensive seeds going in the spring...

Latest posts

Back