Love and the White Widow, Ice, and Purple we got in Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:DLooking Good:D keep up the great growing and the wonderful pics.

GMCORP said:
Any ideas on why the Ice seems to be producing more bud at this juncture? :joint4:

I didn't see this here earlier; but my ice plants always seemed to be bulkier than my other plants. It probably has more to do with the strain than anything. By the way, Ice is my favorite. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

:yeahthat: Thanks Imager! Glad to hear about the Ice (i thought my widows were being somehow neglected)...we've never tried either strain before and.....

:bongin:....it's so hard to keep patient!!

i just really love taking pictures of the ever-forming buds ;)

P8251063.JPG

P8251064.JPG

My gods :eek: I don't know what I am going to do when I see that. I may just sit in front and fondle my own leg :holysheep:. That is a wonderful thing to see.

Today, the ladies are at 5 weeks and 1 day, and i took some pictures of the WWs. They got jealous because last time, i only posted pics of the Ice. The ice has bigger buds right now, but the WWs are just as photogenic.:hubba:

Also, a picture of some munchies (i'm trying my hand at being a hippie housewife, and below is my homemade breakfast pizza!) :bong:

P8261062.JPG

P8271070.JPG

P8271071.JPG

P8271073.JPG

P8271074.JPG

P8271075.JPG

P8271076.JPG

Where is our pizza buddy? lol.. Plant growing tasty & healthy. Great job

Nice grow! Man that ICE is fat and looking yummy as hell almost as yummy as da pizza! :D

Looking awesome. Hippie wives rock :D that pizza looked yummy.

We went away for the weekend, came back, and the White Widows seemed to have bursted into a new stage of bloom while we were gone:headbang2: . The first three pictures are of them, the last three are of the Ice:ccc: .

P9021117.JPG

P9021118.JPG

P9021130.JPG

P9021138.JPG

P9021139.JPG

P9021140.JPG

Tragedy struck our garden yesterday in the form of balls. I noticed two hidden pollen sacs on one of the White Widows, so my husband and I took her to the kitchen, where we found several more. In the best interest of our other plants, we harvested the hermaphrodite at 6 weeks.

Latest posts

Back